SATECHI X3 Bluetooth Backlit Keyboard
- SLIM X3 BLUETOOTH BACKLIT KEYBOARD
- USB-C CHARGING CABLE
- USER MANUAL
- MODEL: ST-BTSX3M
- DIMENSIONS: 16.65″ X 4.5″ X 0.39″
- WEIGHT: 440g
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth
- BLUETOOTH VERSION: 3.0 or later
- MACOSX: vl0.4 or later
- IOS: Bluetooth enabled
Note: The keyboard layout function is based on iOS and MAC OS default settings. The output might differ for different OS.
- ON/OFF SWITCH
- POWER/CHARGING LED INDICATOR
- FN LOCK LED INDICATOR
- BLUETOOTH DEVICE KEYS WITH LED INDICATOR
- FN KEY
- USB-C CHARGING PORT
- MEDIA/ FUNCTION KEYS
- CAPS LOCK LED INDICATOR
ON / OFF
- To turn the Keyboard on or off, move the switch on the top of the device to the ‘on· position. The power indicator turns green for ~ 3 seconds and then turns off.
PAIRING YOUR DEVICES
- Press and hold one of Bluetooth Keys for ~3 seconds to assign a device to it. White LED Light should start Blinking.
- On the host device, look for “Slim X3 Keyboard” in the Bluetooth Setting, choose “Connect” to pair. The white LED will stop blinking, indicating a successful pairing. Repeat process to add up to 4 Bluetooth devices.
- Afier 30 minutes non-operation, the keyboard will go to sleep mode. Please press any key to wake up.
- Quickly switch between 1, 2 , 3 and 4 to switch devices.
- For buttons Fl ~ Fl 5 press the ‘Fn” key with the key to enable the function.
- On/Off – turns green for 4s and turns off.
- Low Battery – flashes green when it’s low battery.
- Charging – turns red when it’s charging.
- Fully Charged – turns green and stays green.
- Press to swap between Media keys and F-Keys. The white LED light gets brighter indicating FN lock is enabled.
- There are 10 backlight levels.You can change the backlight levels at any time by pressing
Note: The backlit turns off when the keyboard battery is low.
CHARGING YOUR KEYBOARD
- When the battery is low. the power indicator will flash green Connect the keyboard to a computer or USB wall adapter using the included USB-C charging cable.
- Charge the keyboard for 2 to 3 hours, or until the red charging LED light turns green. The keyboard can be used either wired or wirelessly while charging.
- Press Fn + to activate the wired mode when USB-C cable is connected.
The power LED light turns green. Press 1~4 button to switch back to Bluetooth mode.
HOT KEY FUNCTION & SUPPORT TABLE
MAC OS FUNCTION
|Decrease Display Brightness||Decrease Brightness|
|Increase Display Brightness||Increase Brightness|
|Spotlight Search||Spotlight Search|
|App Switcher||App Switcher (iPad only)|
|Decrease Keyboard Backlit||Decrease Keyboard Backlit|
|Increase Keyboard Backlit||Increase Keyboard Backlit|
|Previous Track||Previous Track|
|Play / Pause||Play / Pause|
|Next Track||Next Track|
|Volume Down||Volume Down|
|Volume Up||Volume Up|
|Eject||Activate Virtual Keyboard|
|Fn Lock||Fn Lock|
Warning: Fire, electric shock, damage to keyboard device could occur if the following instructions are not obeyed
- Keep away from microwave radiation source
- Do not place heavy objects on this product
- No dropping and bending
- Keep away from oil, chemical, or organic solvents
- Can I use this as a wired keyboard?
A: Yes, the Slim X3 Keyboard includes USB wired connectivity. Pressing the “FN + EJECT” keys will activate the USB wired mode for the keyboard.
- Does the keyboard come with different color light options?
A: Unfortunately, the keyboard is only equipped with a white backlight.
However, you are able to cycle through 70 different brightness options.
- How long does the battery last on a full charge?
A: The battery life of the keyboard can vary depending on the level of the
backlight brightness but the longest the keyboard can last on a full charge is approximately 80 hours.
- Why did my keyboard backlight dim/ turn off automatically?
A: The backlight will automatically dim after one minute of non-usage. It will also turn off automatically once it reaches low-power mode. (Green flash ing LED a Low-Power Mode)
This device complies with part 1 5 of the FCC results.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
1. This device may not cause harmful ilterference and
2. This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: This Equipmem has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a class B digital device, pursllant to Part 15 of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with tne instructions. may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
1. 1. Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna
1.2. Increase the separation between tile equipment and receiver
1 .3. Connect the equipment into and outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver connected
l .4. Consult the dealer or an experienced radionv technician for help
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the manufacturer could void the user’s authority operate the equipment
CE DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
Satechi declares that this product is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of applicable EC directives. For Europe, a copy of the Declaration of Conformity for this product may be obtained by visiting www.satechi.net/doc
+1 858 2681800
Documents / Resources
|SATECHI X3 Bluetooth Backlit Keyboard [pdf] User Manual|
X3 Bluetooth Backlit Keyboard, X3, Bluetooth Backlit Keyboard