SATECHI X3 Bluetooth Backlit Keyboard
- SLIM X3 BLUETOOTH BACKLIT KEYBOARD
- USB-C TAIMI FAʻAFOEGA
- TUSI TAU TUSI
- MODEL: ST-BTSX3M
- DIMENSIONS: 16.65″ X 4.5″ X 0.39″
- MAMAFA: 440g
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth
- BLUETOOTH VERSION: 3.0 or later
- MACOSX: vl0.4 or later
- IOS: Bluetooth enabled
Manatua: The keyboard layout function is based on iOS and MAC OS default settings. The output might differ for different OS.
- SILI / ESEESE SILI
- POWER/CHARGING LED INDICATOR
- FN LOCK LED INDICATOR
- BLUETOOTH DEVICE KEYS WITH LED INDICATOR
- FN KEY
- USB-C UA FA'ATA'INA
- MEDIA/ FUNCTION KEYS
- CAPS LOCK LED INDICATOR
Oti / tape
- To turn the Keyboard on or off, move the switch on the top of the device to the ‘on· position. The power indicator turns green for ~ 3 seconds and then turns off.
PAIRING YOUR DEVICES
- Press and hold one of Bluetooth Keys for ~3 seconds to assign a device to it. White LED Light should start Blinking.
- On the host device, look for “Slim X3 Keyboard” in the Bluetooth Setting, choose “Connect” to pair. The white LED will stop blinking, indicating a successful pairing. Repeat process to add up to 4 Bluetooth devices.
- Afier 30 minutes non-operation, the keyboard will go to sleep mode. Please press any key to wake up.
- Quickly switch between 1, 2 , 3 ma 4 to switch devices.
- For buttons Fl ~ Fl 5 press the ‘Fn” key with the key to enable the function.
- I / Tapē - turns green for 4s and turns off.
- Maualalo maa - flashes green when it’s low battery.
- Totogi - turns red when it’s charging.
- Totogi atoa – turns green and stays green.
- nusipepa to swap between Media keys and F-Keys. The white LED light gets brighter indicating FN lock is enabled.
- There are 10 backlight levels.You can change the backlight levels at any time by pressing
Manatua: The backlit turns off when the keyboard battery is low.
FAʻAFOAIGA LOU KEYBOARD
- When the battery is low. the power indicator will flash green Connect the keyboard to a computer or USB wall adapter using the included USB-C charging cable.
- Charge the keyboard for 2 to 3 hours, or until the red charging LED light turns green. The keyboard can be used either wired or wirelessly while charging.
- Oomi le Fn + to activate the wired mode when USB-C cable is connected.
The power LED light turns green. Press 1~4 button to switch back to Bluetooth mode.
HOT KEY FUNCTION & SUPPORT TABLE
MAC OS FUNCTION
|Decrease Display Brightness||Faʻaititia le Susulu|
|Increase Display Brightness||Faateleina Susulu|
|Suʻe malamalama||Suʻe malamalama|
|App Switcher||App Switcher (iPad only)|
|Decrease Keyboard Backlit||Decrease Keyboard Backlit|
|Increase Keyboard Backlit||Increase Keyboard Backlit|
|Ala na muamua||Ala na muamua|
|Taʻalo / Malolo||Taʻalo / Malolo|
|Ala e sosoʻo ai||Ala e sosoʻo ai|
|Volume Lalo||Volume Lalo|
|Volume Up||Volume Up|
|Tuʻu||Activate Virtual Keyboard|
|Fn Loka||Fn Loka|
lapataiga: Fire, electric shock, damage to keyboard device could occur if the following instructions are not obeyed
- Keep away from microwave radiation source
- Aua le tu'u ni mea mamafa i luga o lenei oloa
- No dropping and bending
- Keep away from oil, chemical, or organic solvents
- Can I use this as a wired keyboard?
A: Yes, the Slim X3 Keyboard includes USB wired connectivity. Pressing the “FN + EJECT” keys will activate the USB wired mode for the keyboard.
- Does the keyboard come with different color light options?
A: Unfortunately, the keyboard is only equipped with a white backlight.
However, you are able to cycle through 70 different brightness options.
- How long does the battery last on a full charge?
A: The battery life of the keyboard can vary depending on the level of the
backlight brightness but the longest the keyboard can last on a full charge is approximately 80 hours.
- Why did my keyboard backlight dim/ turn off automatically?
A: The backlight will automatically dim after one minute of non-usage. It will also turn off automatically once it reaches low-power mode. (Green flash ing LED a Low-Power Mode)
This device complies with part 1 5 of the FCC results.
O le faʻagaioiga e noatia i tuutuuga ia e lua:
1. This device may not cause harmful ilterference and
2. O lenei masini e tatau ona taliaina soʻo se faʻalavelave na maua, e aofia ai le faʻalavelave e ono mafua ai le le manaʻomia o faʻagaioiga.
Note: This Equipmem has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a class B digital device, pursllant to Part 15 of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with tne instructions. may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
Peitai, e leai se mautinoa o le faʻalavelave e le tupu i se faʻapitoa faʻapipiʻiina. Afai o lenei mea faigaluega mafua ai faʻalavelave faʻalavelave i leitio poʻo le televise taliaina, lea e mafai ona fuafuaina e ala i le tapeina o meafaigaluega tape ma i luga, e faʻaosofia le tagata faʻaaoga e taumafai e faʻasaʻo le faʻalavelave i se tasi po o le sili atu o auala nei:
1. Reorient pe toe siitia le mauaina antenna
1.2. Increase the separation between tile equipment and receiver
1 .3. Connect the equipment into and outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver connected
l .4. Fa'afeso'ota'i le tagata fa'atau po'o se tekinisia poto fa'aletino mo se fesoasoani
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the manufacturer could void the user’s authority operate the equipment
TA FAʻAALIGA O LE FAATINOGA
Fai mai Satechi o lenei oloa o loʻo tausisia manaoga taua ma isi aiaiga talafeagai o faʻatonuga a le EC. Mo Europa, e mafai ona maua se kopi o le Tautinoga o le Fa'amaoni mo lenei oloa e ala ile asiasi www.satechi.net/doc
+ 1 858 2681800
Pepa / Punaoa
|SATECHI X3 Bluetooth Backlit Keyboard [pdf] Tusi Taiala|
X3 Bluetooth Backlit Keyboard, X3, Bluetooth Backlit Keyboard