Enacfire E18 User Manual
In the Box:
1 X Bluetooth Earphone
1X User Manual
A:Next Song/Volume UP
B: Power ON/OFF Press once to Play or Pause music and to answer incoming calls Press twice to Redial last call Long press to refuse a incoming call
C: Previous Song/Volume Down
Charge the Earphone
Your Earphone uses a rechargeable battery. You must charge the battery fully before using the Earphone for the first time.
1. Plug the charging cable into the Micro USB charging port.
2. The red indicator remains on while charging.
3. Full charge takes 2.5 hours.
4. The blue indicator turns on when charging has completed.
1. Press and hold (B) to turn on, the indicator light will alternate red and blue indicating the Earphone are in pairing mode.
2. Open the Bluetooth setting on your mobile device and connect to the TE0547. If prompted for a password, enter 0000.
1. Bluetooth version: 4.2
2. Speaker specification: 16ohm 5mW x 2
3. Frequency response: 20-20KHZ
4. Supports Bluetooth Earphone and Hands-free
5. Operating Distance: about 10 meters
6. Battery capacity:70mAh x 2
7. Charging MicroUSB port
8. Charging time:2.5hours
9. Play time：6hours when 80% sound volume
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
-Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
-Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
-Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
-Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Questions about your Enacfire E18 User Manual ? Post in the comments!
Download Enacfire E18 User Manual Manual [PDF]