Boat Rockerz 390 Over-The-Ear Headphones Manual
Driver Unit Size: 40mm
Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz
Impudence: 640 Sensitivity: 954+10%dB
Mic Sensitivity: 58dBi3dB
Built-in Battery: Lithium
Input: DC 5V/300mA
Battery Capacity : 300mAH
Music playing time: Up to 6 hours.
Charging time: 1-2 Hours
‘Approximate playback Mos. Battery life depends on individual use and may be slightly more or less than the time specified.
Bluetooth Specification: V3.0 Operating
Distance: 10 Meters(Class 11)
System Requirements: Bluetooth-capable device
Additional Connection Sources:
Power Source: Built-in rechargeable battery or via USB cable
Please do not attempt to fix the product by yourself. If you are experiencing any problems with the product, please do not return it to the store you bought it from. You can contact our technical support representatives and they will assist you with any questions you might have.
For assistance operating your product, please consult the User’s Manual first, then feel free to contact Imagine Marketing India for technical support:
Connect Us on:
1 Bluetooth Headphone
1 Micro USB Cable
• Automatically reconnects with the last connected Bluetooth device.
• Rechargeable battery provides up to 6 hours of continuous playback.
• Built-in on-ear controls let you control your music,adjust the volume,and answer calls
Hold button to power on device and stop playback. Please ensure the headset is fully charged before use.
Switch on the product. Bluetooth mode will be activated automatically. Enable BE function on your media device. Search the Bluetooth device named Rockers 390. Click or tap to connect (pair). After successful connection (pairing) you will hear a chime. Now you can play music, or use Bluetooth phone functions.
Music Playback Functions
• Connect your device to the BoAt Rockers 390 via Bluetooth (refer to the “Pair Connect. section)
• Open your favorite music spy and press play.
• Control the music & volume from the right side button on the BoAt Rockerz 390.
• Press the Power button once to play/pause music IS answer calls, press ft twice to redial the last number called on your phone, and press 8 hold it to reject an Incoming call.
• To charge your device. Plug the small side of the micro USB cable into the USB charging port on your headset and plug the large end into the USB port on a computer, or AC adapter (Not Included).
• Solid red LED light will appear on the power button to indicate when the headphone is charging, even while headphone is turned off.
• When charging is complete, the LED light will turn blue.
• Charging time is approximately 1-2 hours. NOTE: If the boAt Rocker. 390 is not used within 5 minutes,the headphones will automatically turn off to save battery.
Press & Hold (3 Sec):Power On/Off
Press & Hold (3 Sec):Enter Pairing Mode
Click Once:Play/Pause,Answer/End Calls
Double Click: Re-dial Last Dialed Phone Number
Press & Hold (1-2 Sec):Reject Incoming Call
Changing Song Next Track : press A long goes to next track
Increasing Volume High : press A short can Increase volume.
Changing Sang Previous Track : press V long goes to previous track
Decreasing Volume : press V short can decrease volume
WARNING: To reduce the risk of ‘fire or electric shock, do not expose this apparatus to minor moisture.
CAUTION : Use of controls or adjustments or performance of procedures other than those specified may result in hazardous radiation exposure.
WARNING: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s warranty.
WARNING: Do not place the unit on top of any rough or hard surfaces to avoid damaging the product. Use a protective barrier between the unit and surface to protect the product.
WARNING: Use of this unit near fluorescent lighting may cause interference. If the unit is displaying erratic behavior move away from any fluorescent lighting, as it may be the cause.
Important Safety Instructions:
1. Read the instructions carefully.
2. Do not lose the instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
8. Clean only with a dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturers instructions.
8. Follow applicable laws and regulations for transport, shipping, and disposal of batteries. For details on recycling lithium, lithium phosphate, and lithium ion batteries, pleases contacts a government recycling agency, or your waste disposal service.
9. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
10. Only use the attachment/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
11. Unplug this apparatus during lighting, storms or when unused for long periods of time.
12. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power —supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
13. Headphones am capable of produdng sound levels which can be harmful to your hearing. Do not listen at high volume for prolonged periods of time. Headphones may block out surrounding sounds. Never wear headphones while operating a vehicle. Use with caution. Users assume all risks associated with the use of this product
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protector against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions,may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
-Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
-Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the users authority to operate the equipment. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference,
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Questions about your Boat Rockerz 390 Over-The-Ear Headphones Manual? Post in the comments!
Boat Rockerz 390 Over-The-Ear Headphones Manual [PDF]