Apprentice S 2 1.2m Manual Addendum
Correct Binding Procedure
The receiver must be bound to your transmitter before it will operate. Binding is the process of teaching the receiver the specific code of the transmitter so it will only connect to that specific transmitter.
The included RTF transmitter is bound to the aircraft at the factory. If you need to re-bind for any reason, follow the binding procedure as shown.
An extension is installed in the flight controller bind port so binding may be done through the battery door in the bottom of the aircraft without having to remove the wing assembly. Simply insert the bind plug in the open end of the extension marked “BIND” to enter the binding mode.
- Install a bind plug in the bind port extension.
- Connect the flight battery to the ESC. The orange receiver LED starts to flash continuously, indicating the receiver is in bind mode.
- Power on the transmitter while holding the transmitter bind button or switch. Refer to your transmitter’s manual for specific binding instructions.
- The binding process is complete when the orange LED on the receiver is solid.
- Remove the bind plug from the bind port extension.
© 2021 Horizon Hobby, LLC
HobbyZone, the HobbyZone logo, Apprentice, SAFE, and the Horizon Hobby logo are trademarks or registered
trademarks of Horizon Hobby, LLC.www.horizonhobby.com
Documents / Resources
|HORIZON Apprentice S2 1.2m Manual Addendum [pdf] Instruction Manual|
HORIZON, hobbyzone, Apprentice, S2, 1.2m, Manual, Addendum, HBZ31000, HBZ31500