Model: Bluedio V2
Victory 2nd Generation
Switch the power key on/off to turn the headset on/off.
- The headset will automatically enter the pairing mode on boot;
- Start Bluetooth of the mobile phone, search for/add the Bluetooth device, and select “V2” in the searched results (password “0000” is required for some device).
- The headset will automatically connect back to the last successfully connected device on boot.
When getting a call, double-tap the right side of the headset to answer ii ; Or say “answer” to do it ; Or use your phone to answer/hang up.
When getting a call, say “ignore” to hang up the phone;
Or use your phone to hang up.
- When playing music, say “hello bluedio” to activate the voice control, and then say “pause” to stop playing.
- When the music is stopped, “hello bluedio” to activate the voice control, and then say “play music” to resume playing.
- You can also use your phone to stop/play the music.
Volume up & down:
- When playing music, say “hello bluedio” to activate voice control, and then say “volume up” to increase the volume.
- When playing music, say “hello bluedio” to activate voice control, and then say “volume down” to lower the volume.
- You can also use the phone to control the volume.
Switch up and down:
- Switch to the previous song via your phone.
- When playing music, say “hello bluedio” to activate voice control, and then say “next song” to switch to the next song.
Line-in music playback
Connect the headset to phones, computers and other device to play music via a 3.5mm to Type-C audio cable.
Note: Use the feature only if the headset is turned off. (The audio cable is not supplied with the headset. Please purchase it through the official channels of Bluedio if needed .)
Charge the headset with the standard charging cable after turning it off. The red indicator light is on during charging. The headset is fully charged within about 2.5 hours, after then the blue indicator light is on.
Note: A DC voltage of 5V-5.5V with the current higher than 500mA must be provided if charging via a charger.
This product supports cloud function, and you can go to the last page of the manual to scan the QR code to download the APP.
Triggering cloud (with cloud APP installed on the phone)
Say “hello bluedio” with your phone and APP both connected to the headset via Bluetooth to enter the cloud so as to enable the function and enjoy the intelligent service
Scratch off the anti-fake coating on the packaging box to obtain the anti-fake number of the product, and input it on the official website www.bluedio.com to verify the authenticity.
Consulting and assistance
Please visit www.bluedlo.com for product related information and technical support.
If necessary, please email to [email protected] or call the aftersales hotline at 400-889-0123.
Bluetooth version: 5.0
Scope: up to 10 m (accessible space)
Frequency range: 2.4GHz-2.48GHz
Driving unit: 50mmx2, 30mmx2, 20mrnx8
Transducing mode: moving-coil
Supported protocols: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
Impedance: 500 (50mm), 320 (30mm), 320 (20mm)
Frequency response: 10-22000Hz
Bluetooth music time: about 18 hours
Call time: about 26 hours
Standby time: about 200 hours
Charging time: about 2.5 hours
Working environment: -10 • C -50 • C
Input voltage/current: 5V/500mA
Output power: 80mW+80mW
www. Bluedio .com
Questions about your Manual ? Post in the comments!