Welcome to use this manual
Thanks very much for your great support to this headset.
To verify the headset
Scrape the anti-fake label on the package for verification code; Visit our website: www.bluedio.com; Enter the verification code to verify the headset.
For Information and help
Welcome to visit our website: www.bluedio.com; Or to email us at [email protected]; Or to call us at 020-86062626-835.
Read this user manual carefully and completely before using the headset.
- Should adjust reasonable volume and time when using the headphone.
- Please stop using the headphone if there is any danger to ensure your safety.
- Be careful not to turn the volume so high that you can’t hear anything around you. If there is a tinnitus or the volume is too high, please reduce the volume.
- Please avoid using headphone to listen to music, make or receive calls to avoid distraction while driving.
- Put this product and its accessories somewhere out of the reach of children, to avoid inappropriate use by children which may cause a fatal danger.
- Should avoid water entering the headphone during grooming, which may cause damage to the sound quality or the headphone.
- Stop using the headphone if you feel obvious discomfort, irritation or have other adverse reactions.
- The headphone should not be stored or use at temperatures below -15°C. (5°F) or above 55°C (131°F) which may shorten headphone or battery life.
Charging and battery
Warning(to avoid damage to the headset)
- Charging cable: Only use charging cable of standard Micro-USB(5 PINS).
- Charger: If you use a charger for charging, its output DC voltage should be 5V-5.5V, and its output current should exceed 500mA.
Charge the headset
The built-in battery of the headset is rechargeable and non-detachable. Do not replace the battery.
- Power off the headset before charging.
- Connect the Micro-USB plug(the smaller plug) of the charging cable to the charging socket of the headset; Connect the other plug to the USB socket of your computer or other charging device. The LED remains red and the headset is being charged.
- When the headset is fully charged(takes about 3hrs), the LED remains blue.
In The Box
ON: Press and hold the MFB until the LED(red and blue) lights up, then release the MFB and the headset will issue “power on”.
OFF: Press and hold the MFB until the LED(red and blue) lights up, then release the MFB and the headset will issue “power off’.
Enter pairing mode
When the headset is off, press and hold the MFB until the LED remains blue, then release the MFB. The headset will issue “pairing”, and it is in pairing mode.
Pair the headset with your mobile phone
- Keep the distance between the headset and your mobile phone (or other device) within 1 meter. The closer, the better.
- Make sure the headset enters pairing mode.(See instruction “Enter pairing mode”)
- Switch on the Bluetooth of your mobile phone, add/search devices.
- When “U” appears, select it. (If asked for a pass code: Enter “0000”)
- When you see the LED flashing blue, the headset and your mobile phone is in Bluetooth connection.
Attention: If the pairing is not successful within 300 seconds, the blue LED will go out and the headset is out of pairing mode. Please repeat the pairing procedure to try again.
Connect to two mobile phones at the same time:
- Keep the distance between the headset and mobile phones within 1 meter. The closer, the better.
- Make sure the headset enters pairing mode.(See instruction “Enter pairing mode”)
- Switch on the Bluetooth of phone 1, add/search devices, select “LT, connect phone 1 to the headset.
- Switch off the Bluetooth of phone 1, and power off the headset.
- Make sure again the headset enters pairing mode.(See instruction “Enter pairing mode”)
- Switch on the Bluetooth of phone 2, add/search devices, select “U”, connect phone 2 to the headset.
- Switch on again the Bluetooth of phone 1, and the headset will connect to it automatically.(If automatic connection fails, please pair again phone 1 with the headset)
- The headset connects to two mobile phones at the same time.
Reconnect the paired headset to your mobile phone
- Keep the distance between the headset and your mobile phone within 1 meter. The closer, the better.
- Power on the headset, and it will enter reconnecting mode automatically with the LED flashing blue.
- Switch on the Bluetooth of your mobile phone, and the headset will automatically connect to your mobile phone. (If automatic connection fails, please pair again the headset with the phone)
Disconnect the headset with your mobile phone
- Power off the headset . 2. Or switch off the Bluetooth of your mobile phone.
- Or leave the headset 20m (60ft) away from your mobile phone or farther.
Use the headset to talk on the phone(in Bluetooth mode)
In Bluetooth mode, the headset and your mobile phone is in Bluetooth connection. (See instruction “Pair the headset with your mobile phone”)
Answer a call
When there is a call, the headset will issue a ring tone. Press the MFB once to answer it. Or use your mobile phone to answer it.
End a call
When you are on call, press the MFB once to end it. Or use your mobile phone to end it.
Reject a call
When there is a call, the headset will issue a ring tone. To reject it, press and hold the MFB for around 2 seconds, then release the MFB. Or use your mobile phone to reject It.
Redial last number
Press the MFB twice.
Call waiting (need your mobile phone to support)
When you are on call 1 , there comes call 2:
- To end call 1& answer call 2: press the MFB once
- To retain call 1 & answer call 2: press and hold the MFB for around 2 seconds, then release the MFB When you am on call 2, and call 1 is still retained:
- To switch to call 1 & retain call 2: press and hold the MFB for around 2 seconds, then release the MFB
- To switch to call 1 & end call 2: press the MFB once
Voice control (need your mobile phone to support)
Press and hold the MFB for around 2 seconds, then release the MFB.
Control track / Adjust Volume(in Bluetooth mode)
Pause /Resume track: press the MFB once
Skip to previous track: press the < Button once
Skip to next track: press the > Button once
Turn up the volume: press the + Button once
Turn down the volume: press the — Button once
3D sound effect on/off On Bluetooth mode)
ON: When the headset is playing stereo music, press and hold the > Button until you hear a beep, release the > Button. The 3D sound effect is on.
OFF: When the 3D sound effect is on, press and hold the < Button until you hear a beep, release the < Button. The 3D sound effect is off.
Connect one plug of the 03.5mm audio cable to the audio jack of the headset, and connect the other plug to the audio jack of your mobile phone.
- Bluetooth version: V4.1
- Supported profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Transmission frequency range: 2.4GHz-2.48GHz
- Bluetooth operating range : up to 10m (free space)
- Audio DAC Resolution: up to [email protected]
- Driver units: 050mm•2; 020mm•6 Nominal impedance: 320
- Frequency response: 5Hz-25KHz
- Total harmonic distortion(THD): 0.3%-3%
- Sound pressure level(SPL) : 120dB
- Bluetooth music time: up to 25hrs
- Bluetooth talk time: up to 28hrs
- Standby time: up to 1300hrs(about 50 days)
- Fully charged time: about 3hrs
- Operating environment: -10 to 50°C
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Headphone cannot pair with mobile phone.
Solution: Please check whether your headphone is in pairing mode or reconnection mode, check whether Bluetooth search function of your mobile phone has been opened. Thus, check your mobile device’s Bluetooth menu and delete/forget the headphone, reconnect the headphone following instructions of user manual.
- Headphone cannot be switch on.
Solution: Please check the battery status of your headphone.
- Can I change battery for the headphone?
Solution: No, this headphone use a built-in non-detachable Li-Polymer battery, it cannot be removed.
- Can I use headphone while driving?
Solution: For safety reason, we strongly recommend not to use over-ear headphone to avoid distraction while driving.
- Headphone disconnect with your mobile phone within 10 meter.
Solution: Please check if there is metal or other material within relatively close range may interfere Bluetooth connection, as Bluetooth is a radio technology that is sensitive to objects between the headphone and the connected device.
- Cannot hearing a sound from your computer or mobile phone.
Solution: Please check whether the output channel of your computer is Bluetooth Audio Device and Bluetooth function of your computer support A2DP profile. And please check volume of your headphone, and computer/mobile phone.
- Cannot hearing a sound from source and audio streaming application.
Solution: Check the source of streaming audio is on and playing. Or check that the device supports A2DP audio streaming. Or try other source / audio streaming app or try another track. Or check the Bluetooth device volume is at a high level and not muted. Or place the device to headphones (10 meters). Or take device and headphones away for any device that may cause interference, like other Bluetooth devices, cordless phones, microwave ovens or wireless computer network routers. Or reduce the number of applications running on the device. The audio quality will also be improved by turning off the Wi-Fi functionality of the device.
- Cannot use the headphone to control volume or select track of APP of your mobile phone.
Solution: Software settings of APP may be varied led to some functions of the APP may not control by the headphone.
- Cannot charge the headphone.
Solution: Make sure both ends of the USB cable are securely connected. If you use a power outlet, ensure that the power supply is connected securely and the outlet works. If you use a computer, make sure it is connected and the USB port is powered. Turn on the headphone and then turn them off. Disconnect and reconnect the USB charging cable.
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!