Model: UFO PLUS
Welcome to use this manual
Thanks very much for your great support to this headset.
To verify the headset
Scrape the anti-fake label on the package for verification code; Visit our website: www.bluedio.com; Enter the verification code to verify the headset
For information and help
Welcome to visit our website: www.bluediocom; Or to email as at [email protected]; Or to call us at 020-86062626-835.
Read this user manual carefully and completely before using the headset.
- DON’T use the headphones at a high volume for any extended period to prevent hearing damage.
- DON’T use the headphones while driving or in any environment requiring your full attention.
- Keep the headphones, accessories and packaging parts out of reach of children to prevent accidents and choking hazards.
- Always keep the headphones dry and DON’T use the headphones near water.
- STOP using the headphones immediately if you feel sick while using the headphones.
- DON’T expose the headphones to either extremely high or low temperatures(ideal: 10°C to 35°C ).
- Removal of the chargeable battery in the headphones shall be conducted only by a qualified professional. DON’T try to replace the battery on your own.
- If the headphones have incompatible issues with your laptop or desktop, please use the included audio cable to connect; or buy a CSR4.0 and above Bluetooth adapter.
In the Box
- When the headset is off, press and hold the MF button until you hear “Power On, Pairing”, the headset is on and in pairing mode, and the blue light will stay on.
- When the headphones are on, press and hold the MF button until you hear “Power off’.
- When playing music, press the MF button once to Pause/Play.
- When receiving a call, press the MF button once to answer/end; press and hold for 2s to reject.
- Receiving call 2 when In call 1, press and hold the MF button to keep call 1 and answer call 2; press and hold the MF button to switch back to call 1; press once to end.
- Press the MF button twice to redial the last number.
Press Volume+ button once to turn up the volume.
Press Volume- button once to turn down the volume.
Previous track/EQ conversion:
Press once to skip back to the previous track; press and hold to turn off the EQ effect.
Next track/EQ conversion:
Press once to skip forward to the nerd track; press and hold to turn on the EQ effect.
Turn on the headset; twill enter pairing mode automatically; turn on the Bluetooth feature on your phone; select “UPlus”; once successfully paired, you will hear ‘Connected”.
Note: If the pairing is not successful within 3 minutes, please repeat above steps to try pairing again. If the headset has successfully connected to your phone, simply turn on the headset and Bluetooth feature of your phone to reestablish the Bluetooth connection.
Connecting to 2 mobile phones:
- Connect UPlus with phone 1, then turn off UPlus and The Bluetooth feature of phone 1.
- Turn on UPlus and make it enter pairing mode.
- Connect UPlus with phone 2.
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature of phone 1; select “UPlus” to conned.
Line-in music playback:
Connect the headset to your mobile phone or computer via the standard 3.5mm audio cable.
Note: Turn off the headset before using this feature.
Clear the pairing memory:
Make the headset enter pairing mode, then press the Volume+ and Volume- buttons together.
- Bluetooth version: V4.1
- Bluetooth operating range: up to 10m (free space)
- Bluetooth transmission frequency: 2.4GHz-2.48GHz
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Drivers: 50mm x 2; (3Ornm x 2; (2Omm x 8)
- Impedance: 420 ( 50mm), 320 ( 30mm), 320 ( 20mm)
- Frequency response: 10Hz-22KHz
- Sound pressure level(SPL) : 112dB
- Bluetooth music/talk time: about 25 hours
- Standby time: about 1000 hours
- Fully charged time: about 2.5 hours
- Charging voltage: 5V
- current: 9500mA
- Power Consumption: 109mw
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!