Important safety information
- Do not listen at high volume levels for long periods of time to prevent hearing damage.
- Do not use the product if there is any potential danger.
- Do not turn the volume too high to hear sounds around you, turn down the volume if you feel a tinnitus or the volume is too high.
- Do not use the product in an environment that requires your special attention(e.g. in traffic).
- Keep the product, accessories and packaging parts out of reach of children, to prevent accidents and choking hazards.
- Always keep the product dry to avoid corrosion.
- Do not use the product if you feel obvious discomfort, irritation or have other adverse reactions.
- Do not expose the product to extreme temperatures below- l 5°C (5°F) or above 55°C ( 131 °F) , to maintain the lifespan of headset or battery.
In the box
To answer a call:
With the headphone connected to your mobile phone, there is a beep/ringtone for an incoming call, press the MF button on audio cable once or use your phone to answer it.
To end a call:
Press the MF button on audio cable once or use your phone to end the call. To reject a call: keep pressing the MF button on audio cable for around 2 seconds or use your phone to reject the call.
Keep pressing the MF button on audio cable for around 2 seconds.
Press the MF button on audio cable once to play or pause music.
Press the MF button on audio cable twice to skip to the next track. Press the MF button on audio cable three times to skip to the previous track.
Magnet type: neodymium magnet
Transducer type: dynamic
Driver unit: 2 speakers (<P57mm)
Connection: 3.5mm jack
lmpendence: l 60
Frequency response: l 5-25kHz
Sensitivity: l OOdB ±3 dB
Operating temperature: -lo to so·c
All the above functions are applicable to iPhone and Samsung devices. Except the previous track operation is only applicable to iPhone devices.
Questions about your Manual ? Post in the comments!