Welcome to your new Bluedio speaker
We appreciate your choice of Bluedio speaker. Before use, please read this user manual carefully and keep for future reference.
Important Safety Information
- DON’T use the speaker at a high volume for any extended period to prevent hearing damage.
- DON’T use the speaker while driving or in any environment requiring your full attention.
- Keep the speaker, accessories and packaging parts out of reach of children to prevent accidents and choking hazards.
- DON’T expose the speaker to either extremely high or low temperatures (ideal: 10°C to 35°C).
- Removal of the chargeable battery in the speaker shall be conducted only by a qualified professional. DON’T try to replace the battery on your own.
- If the speaker has incompatible issues with your laptop or desktop, please use the included audio cable to connect; or buy a CSR4.0 and above Bluetooth adapter.
In The box
- Pairing: When the speaker is off (If not, tum off the speaker first), press and hold the MF Button until you hear “Pairing”or you see the rad and blue light flash alternately.
- ON/OFF: Press and hold the MF Button until you hear Power On/Power Off
- Play/Pause (in Bluetooth mode): Press the MF button once
- Receiving a call: Press the MF button once to answer/end;press and hold for 2s to refuse
- Redial the last number: Press the MF button twice
- Receiving call 2 when on call 1: Press the MF button once to end call 1 and to answer call 2; Press and hold the MF button to keep call 1 on hold and to answer call.
Volume down: Press Volume- once
Next track: Press and hold Volume-
Volume up: Press Volume+ once
Previous track: Press and hold Volume+
3D sound effect (In Bluetooth mode)
ON: Press 3D button once
OFF: Press and hold 3D button for 2s
When you’re on a call, press the M button once to mute the microphone; ( press once again to cancel the muting.
Pairing via Bluetooth
If pairing for the first time, make sure the speaker has entered pairing mode. (See instructions “Pairing• in MF button) Tum on the Bluetooth feature on your phone: select “CS4•; once successfully paired, you will hear “Connected•. For the second time, simply tum on the speaker to reestablish the Bluetooth connection. No need to
enter pairing mode.
Note: If the pairing is not successful within 3 minutes, please repeat above steps and try pairing again.
Connecting to 2 mobile phones (via BJuatooth)
- Connect CS4 with phone 1
- Tum off CS4 and the Bluetooth feature of phone 1
- Connect CS4 with phone 2
- Tum on the Bluetooth feature of phone 1, and CS4 will reconnect to phone 1 automatically
Line-in music playback
Connect the speaker to your phone or computer with the standard 3.5mm audio cable.
Note: Make sure the speaker is turned on before using this feature.
- Bluetooth version: 4.1
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Bluetooth transmission frequency: 2.4GHz to 2.48GHz
- Bluetooth operating range: up to 33 feet (free space)
- Frequency response: 10Hz-22,000Hz
- Audio output power: 2*5W
- Audio input: VRMS”-1V
- Audio resolution: [email protected]
- SNR: 96dB
- Dynamic range: 96dB
- Music/talk time: 5 hours
- Standby lime: 1000 hours
- Charging time: 3-5 hours for full charge
- Operating temperature range: -1 0 °C to 50°C only
- Charging voltage: 5V
- current: :S.1 000mA
- Power Consumption: 2520mw
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Questions about your Manual ? Post in the comments! …..