Bluedio Bluetooth 4.1 Speaker
Important safety information
Read this user manual carefully and completely before using the speaker.
- Do not listen at high volume levels for long periods of time to prevent hearing damage.
- Do not use the speaker if there is any potential danger.
- Do not turn the volume too high to hear sounds around you, turn down the volume if you feel a tinnitus or the volume is too high.
- Do not use the speaker in an environment that requires your special attention(e.g. in traffic).
- Keep the speaker, accessories and packaging parts out of reach of children, to prevent accidents and choking hazards.
- Always keep the speaker dry to avoid corrosion
- Do not expose the speaker to extreme temperatures below -15°C (5°F) or above 55°C (131°F) , to maintain the lifespan of the speaker or battery.
- Elluetooth 4.1 speaker 1pc
- USS charging cable 1pc
- User manual 1 pc
Charging and battery
Waning (to avoid damage caused by charging )
- Charging cable: Only use charging cable of standard Micro-USB(5 PINS).
- Charger If you use a charger for charging, its output DC voltage should be 5V30.3V, and its output current should exceed 100005.
The headset built-in battery is rechargeable and non-detachable. Do not replace the battery.
- Switch the headset off before charging.
- Connect the Micro-USB plug(the smaller plug) of the charging cable to the charging socket of the speaker, Connect the other plug to the USB socket of your computer or other changing device. The LED remains red and the speaker is being charged.
- When the red LED turns blue or goes out, the speaker is fully charged(takes about 5-6hrs).
Power ON: When the speaker is off, press and hold the MFB until the LED lights up blue, then release the MFB and the speaker will issue “power on”.
Power OFF: Press and hold the MFB until the LED lights up blue, then release the MFB and the speaker will issue “power off’.
Enter pairing mode
When the speaker is off, press and hold the MFB until the LED flashes red and blue alternately, then release the MFB. The speaker will issue “pairing”, and it is in pairing mode.
Pair the speaker with your mobile phone
- Keep the distance between the speaker and your mobile phone (or other Bluetooth device) within 1 meter. The closer, the better. 2. Make sure the speaker enters pairing mode.(See instruction “Enter pairing mode”)
- Switch on the Bluetooth of your mobile phone, add/search devices.
- When “BS-2” appears, select it (If asked for a pass code: Enter “0000”)
- The speaker is paired with your mobile phone. Attention: If the pairing is not successful within 120 seconds, the LED will go out and the speaker is out of pairing mode. Repeat the pairing procedure.
Pair the speaker with two mobile phones:
- Keep the distance between the speaker and mobile phone1 within 1 meter.
- Make sure the speaker enters pairing mode.(See instruction Enter pairing mode’)
- Switch on the Bluetooth of phone 1, add/search devices, select MIS-2″, connect phone 1 to the speaker.
- Switch off Bluetooth of phone 1, and power off the speaker
- Make sure again the speaker enters pairing rnode.(See instruction “Enter pairing modeii)Svdtch on the Bluetooth of phone 2, add/search devices, select connect phone 2 to the speaker.
- Switch on again the Bluetooth of phone 1, and the speaker will connect to it automatically.(If automatic connection fail, please pair again phone 1 with the speaker)
Disconnect the speaker with your mobile phone
- Switch the speaker off
- Or switch off the Bluetooth function of your mobile phone.
- Or take the speaker from your mobile phone 20m (600) away or even farther.
Reconnect the paired speaker to your mobile phone
- Keep the distance between the speaker and your mobile phone (or other Bluetooth device) within 1 meter. The closer, the better. 2. Power on the speaker, and it will enter reconnecting mode automatically with the LED flashing blue.
- Switch on the Bluetooth of your phone, and the speaker will connect to it automatically.(If automatic connection fails, please pair again your phone with the speaker)
Answer a call
When there is a call, the speaker will issue a ring tone. Press the MF button once to answer it Or use your mobile phone to answer it.
End a call
When you are on call, press the MF button once to end it. Or use your mobile phone to end it.
Reject a call
When there comes a call, keep the MF button pressed for around 2 seconds or use your mobile phone to reject it
Radial the last call
Press the MF button twice.
Call waiting (need your mobile phone to support)
When you are on call 1 , there comes Call 2:
- To drop call 1, and answer call 2: press the MF button once.
- To answer call 2 and keep .111: keep pressing the MF button for around 2 seconds. When you are on call 2, and call 1 is still kept:
- To keep .11 2 and switch back to call 1: keep pressing the MF button for around 2 seconds.
- To drop call 2, and answer call 1: press the MF button once.
Voice control (need your mobile phone to support)
Keep the MF button pressed for around 2 seconds.
3D sound effect on/off (In Bluetooth made)
ON: When the speaker is playing stereo music, press the 3D Button once to switch on the 3D sound effect.
OFF: When the 3D sound effect is on, press the 3D Button once to switch off the 30 sound effect.
Control track /Adjust Volurne(In Bluetooth mode)
Pause /Resume track: press the MFB once
Skip to previous track: press and hold the Vol- Button
Skip to next track: press and hold the Vol+ Button
Turn up the volume: press the Vol+ Button once
Turn down the volume: press the Vol- Button once
Power on the speaker, connect one plug of the A3.5mm audio cable to the audio jack of the speaker, and connect the other plug to the audio jack of your mobile phone.
if the headset and your mobile phone is in Bluetooth connection, the headset will switch to Bluetooth mode to answer the call when there is a .11.
- Speaker cannot be paired to your mobile phone.
Solution: Check if your mobile phone supports the HS or HF profile. Check if the Bluetooth search function of your phone is switched on. Check if your mobile phone is switched off. Check if the distance between the speaker and your phone exceeds 10rn.
- Speaker cannot be switched on.
Solution: The battery is fiat. Recharge the battery.
- Can the battery be replaced?
Answer: The battery is non-detachable and cannot be replaced. ACan the speaker be used while driving? Answer: Do not use the speaker in an environment that requires your special attention. If necessary, use it for communication.
- Bluetooth connection is suddenly interrupted within 10 meter.
Solution: Check if there is metal or other material interfering with the transmission.
- No audio signal Solution: Check if the speaker is switched off. Check if the speaker is paired. If necessary, pair the speaker with the audio source again. Check the connection to your audio source. The volume is adjusted too low, increase the volume.
- Can Me speaker be used to control the APPS an your mobile phone.
Answer: Software settings of APPS may be varied , thus some APPS may not controlled by the speaker.
- The speaker cannot be recharged.
Solution: Check the connection of USB plugs. If necessary remove the USB cable and reconnect again. StAtch the speaker on then turn it off
- Bluelooth version: V4.1
- Frequency range: 2.4GHz-2.48 GHz
- Operating distance: up to 10m (free space)
- Supported Profiles: ASOP, AVRCP, HOP, HFP
- Frequency response: 211Hz-SOKHz Output power: 213W
- Audio Input : VRMS61V
- Music /Talk time: about 7hrs
- Standby time: about 1000hrs
- Fully charged time: about 5-6hrs
- Operating environment -1111C- RFC
Technical specifications are subject to change without notice, we apologize for any inconvenience.
Questions about your Manual ? Post in the comments!