8Bitdo Cube Speaker
Everything Old Is New Again
Thank You For Purchasing our 8Bitdo Cube Speaker.
Ready carefully and follow all instructions in this User’s Manual before you use
8 Bitdo Cube Speaker
Keep this User’s Manual in a convenient location for future reference
This Product Is specially designed based on the full attention to safety ;
in order to make sure the accident-free operation
please abide the guidelines lsited below
- Always position the unit on a stable and level surface.Unstable surface can cause the unit to topple and fall , resulting in possible damage or injury
- Do not drop ,unpack,open,beat,curve,prink and burn the unit
- Avoid using the unit nearby basins or sinks where it may come in contact with water
- Do not place any ware with full water on the top of unit ,such as vase,glass,pot,and please avoid placingcandle on the speaker surface as well
- Protect the using of the unit from any overheating devices
(such as radiator,heating installation,cooking stove or other heating device)
- Regardless of what reasons cause the unit damage ,please ask for the maintenance personnel to repair
- if you want to do the cleaning ,please turn off the unit and unplug the power cable from the outlet first
- Set the volume properly to prevent injury to the unit and your health
Correct Disposal of this product.This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed with other household wastes
throughout the EU.To prevent possible harm to the environment or human helth from uncontrolled waste disposal,
recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable resue of material resources.To return your used device,
please use the return and collection systems or contact the retailer where the product was purchased.
They can take this product for environmental safe recycling.
- The battery (battery or batteries or battery pack) shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine,fire or the like
- no naked flame sources,such as lighted candles,should be placed on the apparatus
- CAUTION:Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced.Replace only with the same pr equivalent type
- 8Bltdo Cube Speaker maln unitx 1
- USB charging cable x 1
- Aux cable x 1
- .User’s manual x 1
• Apply to : all iPhone and iPad series, Smartphones, Laptop, Tablets and other Bluetooth devices.
• Work with any device with standard 3.5mm earphone Jack via the Included Aux cable for connecting, such as MP3, PSP,
8Bitdo Cube Speaker is compatible with all wireless Bluetooth devices such as iPad, iPhone, Smartphones, Laptops,
Tablets and other Bluetooth devices. It is portable, wireless, hands-free.
Just place it anywhere in a room and enjoy pristine streaming audlo from your phone, computer, or other Bluetooth devices.
Bring music, movles, and all your mobile audio vibrantly to life–all in the palm of your hand.
- Go Anywhere and Go Wireless
Easily compatible with iPhone, iPad, mobile phones, computers, tablets, or any other Bluetooth-enabled device
Wireless working range is up to 8-12 meters, no cords, no hassle
- Calling and Conference on the Go
With a powerful, built-in microphone, it can freas you to share clean-sounding conference calls or personal calling
anywhere–in the office, car, at home, alone, or with a group
- Good sound system, enjoy your life
Special speaker drive unit with woofer, amp up your Music, Movies, Games to let you experience the richest sound Built-in
rechargeable battery, up to 6 hours of continuous play
- Crafted outlook and function design.
AUX IN, almost work with any player.
Sleep mode to save the battery for long time play.
- Power on/Power off
- Volume –
- Multi-function button (playł pausel speaker)
- Volume +
- USB charging port
- Charging indicator
- Bluetooth indicator
- AUX IN
• Power on/Power off
1. Power on : Holding power button until hearing starting sound.
2. Power off : Holding power button until hearing ending sound.
1. Work with phone
Power on the unit, and coming with a short Bluetooth hint sound from the unit,
the Bluetooth function is on, the blue Bluetooth indicator lights up at the same time,
these show the unit is enter pairing mode. Turm on the Bluetooth function in your phone,
and search the Bluetooth device, then, your phone will find the device named “8Bitdo Cube”,
Atone will sound to confirm the device has paired successfully.
Note: Please reference the user’s manual of your cell phone for the detalls about Bluetooth connection.
2. Work with tablet PC
Please refer to the above phone connection operation steps
3. Work with laptop/ notebook computer /PC
As the Bluetooth version for laptop/ notebook computer /PC is various, the connection methods are different as well,
if you can not connect with the unit for play on first use,
you may need to install a new version of the Bluetooth driver in your laptop in advance.
Please reference the instructions of laptop for details.
- Bluetooth mode: play music via Bluetooth connection
- AUX mode: play music via AUX cable. Note: Bluetooth mode is unavailable when speaker in AUX mode.
Note: Bluetooth mode is unavailable when speaker in AUX mode.
Play the music
Play music via Bluetooth
- Follow the steps above to pair the Bluetooth device and the unit
- Enter in the Bluetooth device audio play menu, choose your favorite music to play
- Press the multi-function button to pause or play your music as you need
- Holding -/+ button to adjusting volume, press -/+ button to next/previous musi
- Connect the audio device via Aux cable to the “Aux IN” port at the back of unit
- Choose directly your favorite music in the audio device to play
Note: Next/Previous music function is unavailable at AUX IN connection
Adjusting the volume
Press the volume button on the unit or control the audio device volume directly to adjust the volume .
Note: Next/Previous music function is unavallable at AUX IN connection
Hands free function
- The unit will play your phone ringtone when there is a incoming cal
- At this time, press the multi-function button to answer the phone, and talk through the microphone
- Connecting to any standard USB port Vla mlcro USB cable. (such as PC, USB power adapter…etc.)
- The charging indicator will light up while charging
- It will be fully charge in 2.5 hours.
- The charging indicator working mode:
- Red LED on : the unit is charging
- Red LED off : the battery is fully charged
Note: if the unit is not to be used longer than 7 days, please charge the unit for 10 minutes before turn on the unit.
Note: All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Product Name: 8Bitdo Cube Speaker.
Power Supply: USB 5V.
Built-in Lithium lon batteries: 3.7V 800mAh.
Output power: RMS 3W.
Bluetooth Profile Supported: A2DP, AVRCP.
Working range: up to 8-12m.
Working atmosphere: 0°C-40°C/20%-90%RH.
Please follow the instructions below before clear the unit
- Power off the unit first before clear
- Use a soft, dry, lint-free cloth to wipe gently
- Do not use alcohol, benzene, thinners or other chemical detergents as these can cause the casing to be
- If the unit will not be used for an extended period of time, power off the unit and place the unit with accessorles Into the package
- Do not set the unit in a damp, high temperature or the sun point-blank place
Question: Can’t pair successfully after multiple connections?
1. Check if the blue Bluetooth indicator lights on, if the indicator goes off, please slide the ON/OFF switch to “ON”,
if the blue Bluetooth indicator doesn’t light on yet, please charge the unit.
2. Perhaps there are many Bluetooth devices around the surroundings to interfere the searching, please close the
Bluetooth function in the device you don’t need
3. Power off and then power on the unit, to restart the Bluetooth function of the unit or your Bluetooth device.
4. Unplug the AUX cable from the unit, and re-palr the unit and the Bluetooth device.
Questlon: The Sound occurs staccato when play ?
1, Make sure the working distance is in 8-12m.
2. Clear away the block between the unit and the Bluetooth device to prevent the poor connecting.
3. Please check if the unit and the Bluetooth device is in low battery,
if so, please charge the unit and your Bluetooth device
Warning: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device,
pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection agalnst harmful
Interference In a residential Installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and,
if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions,may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause
harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on,
the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV techniclan for help.
FCC Radlatlon Exposure Statement
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment.
This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator & your body.
Designed by GWOWO Made in China