PENTAIR 4005702 Connected Salt Level Sensor
MEET YOUR CONNECTED SALT LEVEL SENSOR CONOZCA SU SENSOR DE NIVEL DE SAL VINCULADOusing your Pentair® Connected Salt Level Sensor.
Note: You will need a full bag of softener salt for setup.
- Download Pentair Home app. Available in App Store® or Google Play®.
- Install included batteries* by sliding and lifting the Battery Cover on the back of the sensor. Mode light will flash blue indicating it is in Bluetooth® wireless technology pairing mode
- Follow In-App Instructions.
Note: Use alkaline batteries only. Lithium batteries will damage the unit.
POSITIONING YOUR SENSOR
Avoid mounting the sensor within 2” of corners or brine well.
MODE LIGHT FAQs
- Q: I inserted batteries but the Mode Light is not on or is no longer blinking. How do I place my Connected Salt Level Sensor back in Bluetooth® wireless technology pairing mode?
A: Press the Mode Button and the Mode Light will blink blue.
- Q: What do the different Mode Light colors mean?
A: Blue: Blinking = Bluetooth® wireless technology pairing mode
- Solid = Bluetooth® wireless technology connected
- Green: Blinking= WiFi connecting to router
- Solid = WiFi connected
- Red = Replace battery
- Orange = Factory reset
Visit pentair.com/saltsensor for additional FAQs.
PENTAIR HOME APP
The Connected Salt Level Sensor is one of several smart products from Pentair that give you command of your home’s water with the Pentair Home app. Access all of your Pentair-connected products from one convenient dashboard.
QR Code for Google Play and IOS
For more information visit: pentair.com/saltsensor
Product Warranty: pentair.com/assets/residential-filtration-warranty
All indicated Pentair trademarks and logos are property of Pentair. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Pentair is under license. App Store® is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. in the USA and/or other countries. Google Play® is a registered trademark of Google LLC in the USA and/or other countries. Other third-party registered and unregistered trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners.
Documents / Resources
|PENTAIR 4005702 Connected Salt Level Sensor [pdf] User Guide|
4005702, Connected Salt Level Sensor