Z10 MICROWAVE BI-LEVEL DIMMING SENSOR WITH PHOTOCELL:
|POWER SUPPLY||12V-24V DC, >50MA|
|DIM CONTROL OUTPUT||0-10V, MAX. 25MA SINKING CURRENT|
|HF SYSTEM||5.8GHz ± 75MHz|
|DETECTION RADIUS||20%/50%/75%/100% (1-8M)|
|TEMPERATURE||-4°F TO 140° F (-20°C- TO 60°C)|
- NOTE: WARM UP TIME IS 15 SECONDS. AFTER THE SENSOR CONNECTS INPUT POWER FIRST TIME, THE LIGHT WILL KEEP ON 15 SECONDS, THEN GO TO DIMMING TO WORK NORMALLY.
- NOTE: FACTORY DEFAULT SETTING: 100% SENSITIVITY, HOLD ON TIME: 5 MIN, DAYLIGHT SENSOR IS , DIMMING LEVEL: 30%, DIMMING TIME: 60 MINUTES.
- NOTE: ANY SETTING CHANGED BY THE REMOTE CONTROL WILL BE SIGNALLED BY THE LED LIGHT THAT SENSOR IS CONNECTED TO WILL FLASH ON/OFF.
|Height||Diameter Range (D)|
1. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference.
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
CAUTION: Please note that changes or modifications of this product is not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
– Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
– Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Documents / Resources
|EiKO Z10 Microwave Bi-Level Dimming Sensor [pdf] Instruction Manual|
SEN5A-X, SEN5AX, 2AZISSEN5A-X, 2AZISSEN5AX, Z10 Microwave Bi-Level Dimming Sensor, Microwave Bi-Level Dimming Sensor, Dimming Sensor, Sensor