omoton HB030 wireless keyboard User Manual
Operating Range: ≤ 10 m
Bluetooth Specification: BT 3.0
Working Voltage: 3.0-4.2V
Key Working Current: –g-.2.5mA
Standby Current: c0.3mA
Dimensions: 247 x 150 x 6.5 mm
Number of Keys : 78 keys
Stand—by time: 100 days
Charge time: <4 hours
Lithium Battery Capacity: 400 mAh
Uninterrupted Work Time without backlit open: 40 hours
Uninterrupted Work Time with backlit open: 3 hours Lithium Battery Life: 3 years
Key Life: 3 million clicks
- W1 x Wireless Keyboard
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x USB Cable
iOS (10.1 or later)
CAPS: Lights blue when CAPS-lock is activated.
: Will flash blue light after pressing the “Connect” button until a BT connection is established. It disappears when connected.
Charge: Lights red when the keyboard is charging. Turns off when t he battery is fully charged. Flashes red, when the battery is weak and should be charged.
Power: Lights up blue for about 4 sec when being turned on.
Hot Keys And Media Keys
Pairing Keyboard Method
- Turn on keyboard and the “Power” indicator is lightened. The indicator goes out 4 seconds later.
- Press “Connect” Button for about 3 seconds until the Bluetooth indicator flashes.
- Turn on Bluetooth of your device, and set it into searching and pairing state.
- Find the “Bluetooth Keyboard” and click it to connect. Bluetooth indicator is off, pairing is successful.
Backlit Using Guidance
ON/OFF Button of Backlit:
First press to turn on the backlit;
Second press to switch constant lighting mode to breathing mode, which means the color of the backlit will be changed automatically. Third press to turn off the backlit.
Changing the backlit colors(7 colors)
Note: when the battery power is less than 20%, the backlit will be turn off automatically.
Power Saving Mode
The keyboard will automatically go to sleep after 15 minutes of inactivity. Press any button and wait 3 seconds to activate it.
- To extend the lifetime of battery, please charge the keyboard when it is in low power (The charge indicator turns on red and flashes).
- Using this keyboard while charging, please use the original USB cable we provide.
If you cannot connect a Bluetooth keyboard to Device, or if the keyboard is not working, please try the following:
- Make sure your device has Bluetooth and Bluetooth is enabled.
- Restart the device and try to pair again.
- Cancel the Bluetooth connection with other devices and try to pair again.
- Check if the Bluetooth software has been updated recently, and try to pair again after updating.
- Make sure the Bluetooth keyboard is within 10 meters of your device.
IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS & PRECAUTIONS
- SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS—This sheet contains important safety and operating instructions.
- For indoor use only. Never expose to direct sunlight or wet weather conditions.
- Do not use if the equipment is damaged.
- Do not disassemble the product. Disassembly may result in a risk of safety hazards.
- Do not throw or shake the product.
Manufacturer’s Model: HB030
U time electronic technology (DG) co., Ltd.
Address: 3 / F, building g, Fulin Industrial Park, No. 8, Weixi Road, taigongling village, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province
FCC Warning Statement
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement.
Documents / Resources
|omoton HB030 wireless keyboard [pdf] User Manual|
HB030 wireless keyboard, wireless keyboard