open the charging box, search pairing name mifo S, click to connect.
How to reset
Place the earbuds into the charging case, the charging case LED will turn on.
The LED on the charging case
The battery indicator will turn on for 3 sec when earbuds are inserted into the charging case.
Warning and recommendation
Please read this operation guide in detail for product safety and correct usage.
- Loud sounds may cause hearing loss. Maintain a safely listening volume and duration. Consult your physician to understand the appropriate volume and duration to avoid hearing loss.
- Please use earbuds and their different functions in a proper and safe environment to avoid safety issues.
- For a better and stable connection, please don’t use the earbuds under heavy electromagnetic interference or signal interference environment.
- Do not use this product while operating a vehicle or heavy machinery.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not rated for use in the dishwasher, laundry machine, or other cleaning devices
- If ear pain or discomfort results from the use of this product, please stop using it and immediately consult a physician.
- Do not store at temperatures below -15 degrees C (5 degrees F) or above 55 degrees C (131 degrees F).
- Please clean the charging touchpoint and speaker driver net regularly to avoid charging problems, diminishing audio caused by grime and earwax build-up.
FCC Compliance Statement
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
– Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
– Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.
FCC ID: 2ASHS-S
Documents / Resources
|mifo S ANC TWS Bluetooth Earphone [pdf] User Guide|
2ASHS-S, 2ASHSS, S ANC TWS Bluetooth Earphone, ANC TWS Bluetooth Earphone, Bluetooth Earphone