Kaadas RX-C Smart Digital Lock User Manual
- Exterior assembly
- Interior assembly
Operation temperature: -4°F to 129° (-20°C to 55°C)
AA alkaline battery x4 (Operation voltage:
Last up to six month (10
Preparing for Installation
- Optional Bolt Faceplate
- 2-1/8” (54mm) hole saw
- 1” (26mm) boring bit
- 7/64” (2.5mm) drill bit
- 3/8” (10mm) drill bit
Lock installation #2 Philips screwdriver
- Important Notice: Make sure your door is prepared prior to installation. Only drill a upper hole if you wish the lock to have added stability. Please refer to the provided template for drilling if needed.
- A. Measure the dimension of the hole shown.If the measurement is 1-1/2”(38mm), remove the fire cup.
- B. Change faceplate,if necessary.
- C. Adjust the deadbolt.
NOTE: Bolt ships with backset in 2-3/8”(60mm) position. If required, turn the bolt case and pull to extend to
2-3/4” (70mm)backset position. (see picture below)
- Install strike on the door frame.
NOTE: Make sure to allow for the bolt to be centered in the strike.
- Use a screwdriver to test if deadbolt works smoothly.
- Make sure the bolt in retracted(unlocked) position.
NOTE: The bolt must be in retracted (Unlocked) position before installing the lock set.
- Hold the exterior assembly flush to the door, pull the key tailpiece and cable through the door hole.
- This hole is for the optional cross bolt provided for stabilizing your lock. If you drilled a hole, securely tighten the post before mounting on you door
- NOTE: Cable must go through door hole under the bolt.
- NOTE: The tailpiece should be kept in a horizontal position.
- Positon the inside mounting plate by first routing the cable and connector through the mounting plate’s cable hole.
- Secure both assemblies using 8/32×34 and1/4×65 screws.Make sure that exterior assembly is vertically aligned.Tighten securely with a #2 Philips screwdriver.
- Attach cable assembly to the interior assembly PCB by lining up notches on top of cable connector to slots on PCB connector. Press connector in firmly using thumbs until completely connected.
Shenzhen Kaadas Intelligent Technology Co.,Ltd reserves all rights for the final interpretation to this user manual All design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
PdfEditor 126.96.36.199 Testversion- https://www.pixelplanet.com/de/pdfeditor/
Documents / Resources
|Kaadas RX-C Smart Digital Lock [pdf] User Manual|
RXC01, 2AQY4-RXC01, 2AQY4RXC01, RX-C Touchpad Smart Deadbolt, Touchpad Smart Deadbolt, RX-C Smart Digital Lock, Smart Digital Lock