JBL Endurance Sprint User Manual
Quick Start Guide:
1. What in the Box…
2. Select your Size….
3. Attached AIR TIP Enhancers
4. TWIST LOCK TECHNOLOGY.
5. Water Proof.
7. Touch Button Command
8. POWER / PAIR / CHARGE
If connecting for the first time, The headphone will enter pairing mode automatically after it is power on.
9. LED BEHAVIOR
• Transducer: 10mm
• Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
• Signal-to-noise ratio: 85dB
• Maximum SPL: 102dBSPL@1k Hz
• Sensitivity ©1 kHz dBFS/pa: -20dB
• Impedance: 16ohm
• Bluetooth Max Output Power: 4dBm
• Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, n/4DOPSK,8DPSK
• Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2.402GHz-2.48GHz
• Bluetooth profile: HFP V1.6, A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.5
• Bluetooth version: V4.2
• Battery type: Lithium-ion polymer (3.7V, 120mAh)
• Charging Time: 2H
• Play time with Bluetooth on: 8H
• Talk time with RI latnnth nn. OH
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of the respective owners.
Questions about your JBL-Endurance-Sprint ? Post in the comments!
Download JBL-Endurance-Sprint Manual [PDF]