JBL Endurance Jump Earbuds
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
SELECT YOUR SIZE
ATTACH EAR TIP ENHANCERS
Insert the earphones downwards into your ear.
Twist backwards to lock in place. Adjust for comfort.
POUCH FIG 1
7.1 Music Control
7.2 Phone Control
7.3 Volume Control
8.1 POWERHOOKTM -Automatic Power ON/OFF
8.2 POWERHOOKTM -Automatic Power ON/OFF
If connecting for the first time, the headphone will enter pairing mode automatically after it is powered on.
8.3 Pairing a New Device
When connected to a device. Double tab and hold for 5 seconds to bring the earphone into pairing mode.
8.4 Charging Port and Battery Status
- Transducer: 10mm
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 85dB
- Maximum SPL: [email protected] Hz
- Sensitivity @ 1kHz dBFS/pa: -20dB
- Impedance: 16ohm
- Bluetooth Max Output Power: 4dBm
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, T1/4DQPSK,8DPSK
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2.402GHz-2.48GHz
- Bluetooth profile: HFP V1.6, A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.5
- Bluetooth version: V4.2
- Battery type: Lithium-ion polymer (3.7V, 120mAh)
- Charging Time: 2H
- Play time with Bluetooth on: up to 8H
- Talk time with Bluetooth on: up to 7H
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.