havit SMART26 26 Keys Bluetooth Number Pad
- Wireless technology
- Extended 26-Key numeric keypad layout
- Contain “=,””(,””),”easy to enter formula
- Contain Esc, Tab, Backspace and Delete Keys
- Contain a shortcut key to open the calculator
- Three currency symbols($,€,¥) by Fn key combinations
- Scissor lift key construction
- Ultra-thin compact design, easy to carry
- Built-in Ii-ion battery, rechargeable
Windows XP/Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Mac OS 10.10 or later, Android 4.41 or later
- Numeric Keypad
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- Quick Start Guide
Charging the Device:
- This keypad builds in rechargeable Ii-ion battery. Please get it charged before first usage.
- Charge the keypad when the status indicator flashes in the upper left corner.
- Connect the keypad to the computer or charger with the supplied Micro USB charging cable to charge the keypad.
- Charging time 2 hours
- Push the power switch to On.
- At the same time, press and hold Fn+Delete for 5 seconds. the connection mode indicator enters the flashing state, and the keypad enters the pairing state.
- Open the search of the device you need to connect to, find and select Wireless Numeric Keypad.
Wait a moment until the connection is complete.
Fn Key Combinations Descriptions:
By simultaneously pessing the Fn key and another key ,you can input three currency symbols($,€,¥).
If the keypad has no operation within 60 minutes, it automatically steps into sleep mode.
Press any key and wait for 3~5 seconds to awake the keypad.
- The Numlock key switch function can only be used in Windows system. Not for IOS and Mac OS devices.
- This keypad adopts ANSI US standard, some functions are invalid under ISO layout and Japanese layout.
- In IOS and Mac OS systems, the following keys do not work: calculator, home, i, PgUp, <-, ➔,end, .J,, PgDn, Insert, delete,$,€,¥, etc.
- In Android system, the following keys do not work: calculator, insert, delete,$,€,¥, etc.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that
interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Warning: changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment
Documents / Resources
|havit SMART26 26 Keys Bluetooth Number Pad [pdf] User Manual|
SMART26, 2A5B8-SMART26, 2A5B8SMART26, SMART26 26 Keys Bluetooth Number Pad, 26 Keys Bluetooth Number Pad