Basic operations on the Smartband:
– Tap the screen once (hereinafter called tap)
– Tap the screen twice continuously (hereinafter called double-tap)
The screen stays off when no operation is performed. When needed, double-tap to wake up the screen.
By default, the following home screen is displayed when you wake up the screen. The home screen switches between the “time screen” and the “steps/calories screen”. Tap to toggle among the following screens: home, training mode, sleep mode, and heart-rate mode.
Double-tapping on any of the mode screens will turn on or turn off the mode.
Note: The “steps/calories” screen shows the real-time step count and calories of your daily activities.
The Smartband provides three function modes: training mode, sleep mode, and heart-rate mode.
You can set your training goals on the Smartband app, such as running time, distance, and calories. Turn on training mode when you start running, and the Smartband starts to record your workout data. With the ease of getting the time, distance, and calories data, your workout gets well under control.
Related information or operations:
– On the training mode screen, double-tap to turn on training mode:
– After you enter training mode, the screen displays running time, distance, calories, and real-time heart rate in order. If you have set up a goal on the Smartband app, such as running time, this goal will be displayed in the first place.
– When you finish the workout, double-tap to exit training mode. Your workout data is saved.
In sleep mode, Smartband helps you track your sleeping quality. You can turn on and turn off sleep mode by either operating on the Smartband or setting on the Smartband app.
Related information or operations:
– Turning on sleep mode manually:
On the sleep mode screen, double-tap to turn on sleep mode:
-Turn off sleep mode manually:
Wake up the screen, on the following screen, double-tap to turn off sleep mode.
-Turning on or off sleep mode automatically:
Set the starting and ending time for your sleep on the Smartband app. At the pre-set starting time, the Smartband enters sleep mode automatically. It vibrates and displays the following screen:
At the pre-set ending time, the Smartband exits sleep mode automatically. It vibrates and displays the following screen:
Double-tap, and the screen will display the total time of this sleep and show you the percentage of accomplishing your pre-set goal through a progress bar:
You can ask the Smartband for your real-time heart rate. In addition, you can use the heart-rate data to control your training effect more precisely.
Related information or operations:
– On the heart-rate mode screen, double-tap to enter heart-rate mode:
– Once in heart-rate mode, the Smartband starts to monitor your heart rate. During the process, the following screen is displayed:
– When the Smartband gets your heart-rate data, it vibrates and displays the data as follows:
– In the Smartband app, you can set upper and lower limits for your heart rate. In training mode, when your heart rate hits the upper or lower limit, the Smartband vibrates to help you control your training.
– For accuracy of data, wear the Smartband tight enough to keep the heart-rate sensor closely against your skin. The sensor is located in the center on the bottom of the Smartband.
– Avoid any obstacle or scar between the heart-rate sensor and your skin.
– Heart-rate monitoring by the Smartband is for your personal reference only. Do not use it for medical purposes.
To make full use of the Smartband functions, pair your Smartband with your smartphone or computer.
To pair your Smartband with a device:
1. Ensure that your Smartband is not running in any function mode.
2. On the home screen, double-tap to display the following screen:
“XXXX” represents the Smartband ID.
3. On your smartphone or computer, turn on Bluetooth and open the Smartband app, and select the Smartband you want to pair with. Then following the instructions on the device screen.
– If pairing succeeds, the Smartband screen displays a “✓”.
– If pairing fails, the Smartband screen displays “X”.
The Smartband provides multiple reminders, such as workout reminder, sleeping reminder, incoming call/SMS reminder, and custom reminder. On each type of reminder, the Smartband vibrates and displays text.
If you do not meet your pre-set workout goal for three consecutive days, the Smartband will remind you with the following screen every morning at 9:00 am:
If you do not meet your pre-set sleeping time goal for three consecutive days, the Smartband will remind you with the following screen every evening at 8:00 pm:
Incoming call/SMS reminder
If your smartphone is paired with your Smartband and has Bluetooth turned on, the Smartband will remind you when you receive an incoming call or an SMS. The Smartband will display the phone number of the incoming call or the SMS. If the phone number belongs to one of your phone contacts, the contact name will be displayed.
– After you read the reminder, tap and the reminder will disappear.
– The reminder only shows the latest incoming call or SMS.
– The screen displays a maximum of 32 characters or 16 Chinese characters.
You can set your custom reminder text and time in the Smartband app. Example:
After you have paired your Smartband with your smartphone or computer, the Smartband will automatically sync with the Smartband app when you open the app. If the Smartband has entered a function mode, it does not affect the syncing. You can also click the sync button in the Smartband app to manually sync data anytime.
During data syncing, the Smartband displays the following screen:
When syncing is done, the home screen is displayed.
Resetting the Smartband
To reset the Smartband, do the following:
1. On the home screen, tap continuously for 5 seconds, and the following screen is displayed:
2. Double-tap to activate the reset, and the following screen is displayed:
3. Tap continuously for 5 seconds until the circle disappears.
4. Reset is completed when the following screen is displayed:
Installing Smartband app
Q: How to set the time on the Smartband?
A: When the Smartband syncs with another device, the time on the device is automatically synchronized to the Smartband. No operation is needed.
Q: Why can’t I find my Smartband on the
smartphone or computer app?
A: Ensure that:
– Bluetooth is turned on.
– The Smartband has sufficient power.
– The Smartband is not paired with another device.
– If the cause is still unknown, try to reset the Smartband, restart the other device, or reset Bluetooth.
Q: Why can’t the Smartband detect my heart rate?
A: Ensure that:
– The heart-rate sensor is kept closely against your skin.
– There is no obstacle or scar between the heart-rate sensor and your skin.
– The cover on the sensor is clean.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the part responsible for compliance could void the
user’s authority to operate the equipment.
“This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
—Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
—Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
—Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
—Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.”
RSS-Gen & RSS-210 statement:
This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of
Le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d’Industrie Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. L’exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes : (1) l’appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage, et (2) l’utilisateur de l’appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, même si le brouillage est susceptible d’en compromettre le fonctionnement.
This equipment complies with Industry Canada radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled
Cet équipement est conforme à l’exposition aux rayonnements Industry Canada limites établies pour un
environnement non contrôlé.
Read Full User Manual >>>>