This instruction manual applies to the LPT660 headphones sold under the brands: Zapet, Moonliness, Iceray, Haoba, Rockwin, Wpaier, Popova, Uonipow, E-Home, JKR, and others
Pairing: the blue light blinking fast and voice remind BT mode.
Connecting: the blue light still blinking fast .
Charging: the LED light red while the battery is being charged, and will switch off when the power is charged enough
III. Package content:
- Wireless headphone
- USB charge cable
- Manual book
- Charge power
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, DC: 3.7V/400mAh
- Charging power: Through computer USB OR DC5V port.
- Charging time: Before the first usage please put to charge at least 4 hours continuously. For subsequent Charging 2-2.5 hours is sufficient for 10 hours of usage at average volume. The LED light red while the battery is being charged, and will switch off when the power is charged enough. NEVER leave it to over-charge.
- Usage instruction
Pairing the headphone with cell phone:
- Keep the headphone next to the cell phone within 1m, the closer the better.
- Turn on the headphone, the voice remind: BT mode and ready for pair
- Open the “search ” or “add new device” following the manual of cell phone, choose the headphone model name, pair successfully
When listening to the BT music,press “ pause” key, also press “Volume+” and “Volume-” key quickly to choose songs.
Long press “Volume+” and “Volume-” to adjust the volume
MP3 mode switch:
Long press button”MEQ” to switch the BT mode to MP3 mode, and just insert SD card, MP3 will pay music