Welcome to your new Bluadio Earphones
We appreciate your choice of Bluedio earphones. Before use, please read this user manual carefully and keep far future reference.
You can find the verification code by scraping the scraping off the security label that Is affixed to the original packaging. Enter the code on our official website: www.bluedio.com for purchase verification.
Learn more and get support
Welcome to visit our official website: www.bluedio.com;
Or to email us at [email protected];
Or to call us at 020-86062626-835.
Important Safety Information
- DON’T use the earphones at a high volume for any extended period lo prevent hearing damage.
- DON’T use the earphones while driving er in any environment requiring your full attention.If necessary, use Bluedio communication headphones.
- Keep the earphones, accessories and packaging parts out of reach of children to prevent accidents and choking hazards.
- DON’T expose the earphones to either extremely high or low temperatures (ideal:1 O”C to 35°C).
- Removal of the chargeable battery in the earphones shall be conducted only by a qualified professional. DON’T try to replace the battery on your own.
In the box
- TE earphones (standard version)
- USB charging cable
- Eartips (5, M, L)
- Earhooks (S, M, L}
- User Manual
- Tum on: press and hold the MF button about 3s until you see the blue light flashes quickly.
- Tum off: press and hold the MF button about 4s until you see the blue light flashes quickly. •Pairing: when the earphones are off, press and hold the MF button about 5s until you see the blue light stays on.
- Receiving an incoming call, press the MF button once to Answer!End; Press and hold for 2 seconds to refuse.
- When playing music in Bluetooth mode, press the MF button once to Pause/Play.
- Press the MF button twice to redial the last number.
- Make the earphones enter pairing mode (see instruction “MF button”), and turn on the Bluetooth feature of your phone, select “TE” (enter “0000” if necessary). After successfully paired, you will see the blue light blinks. Next time Just tum on the earphones and the Bluetooth feature of your phone, it will automatically connect to your phone.
- Note: If pairing is not successful within 2 minutes, please repeat above steps to pair again.
Volume – /previous track
Press once to reduce the volume; press and hold for about 1 second to skip to the previous track.
Volume + /next track
Press once to increase the volume; press and hold for about 1 second to skip to the next track.
Turn on the earphones first, then press the MF button and Volume- button together once, it will emit related prompt tone. There are 2 language available, include Chinese, English.
Charger and battery
Charging cable: please use the included USB charging cable to charge the battery, or it may damage the earphones.
USB wall Charger: if using a USB wall charger, the output requires 5VDC, >0.1A.
Charge the earphones
- The built-in battery is rechargeable and nondetachable. Don’t try to replace the battery on your own.
- Turn off the earphones before charging.
- Use the included USB charging cable to connect the earphones with a computer or wall charger. While charging, the blue light stays on.
- Allow 2 hours for a full charge. Once fully charged, the blue light will go out.
- Bluetooth version: 4.1
- Bl uetooth transmission frequency: 2.4GHz to 2.48GHz
- Bluetooth operating range: up to 33 feet (free si:iace)
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Frequency response: 20Hz-2D,000Hz
- Standby time: about 120 hours
- Bluetooth music/talk time: about 4 hours
- Charging time: about 2 hours
- Operating temperature: -10″C to 50°C
- Input voltage/current: 5V/-;, 0.1A
- Output power: 6mW + 6mW
Specifications are subject lo change without notice.
Questions about your Manual ? Post in the comments!