Welcome to your new Bluedio headphone
We appreciate your choice of Bluedio headphones. Before use, please read this user manual carefully and keep for future reference.
You can find the verification code by scraping the coating off the security label that is affixed to the original packaging. Enter the code on our official website: www.bluedio.com for purchase verification.
Learn more and get support
Welcome lo visit our official website: www.bluedio.com; Or to email us at
[email protected]; Or to call us at 020-86062626-835.
Important Safety Information
- DON’T use the headphones ate high volume for any extended period to prevent hearing damage.
- DON’T use the headphones while driving or In any environment requiring your full attention. 11 necessary, use Bluedio communication headphones.
- Keep the headphones, accessories and packaging parts out of reach of children to prevent accidents and checking hazards.
- STOP using the headphones Immediately If you feel sick while using the headphones.
- DON’T expose the headphones to either extremely high or low temperatures (ideal: 10″C to 35″C).
- The headphones have ANC (Active Noise cancellation) function; please use It In safe environment, such as public transportation and noisy office, Instead er the road to avoid accidents.
- Removal of the chargeable battery in the headphones shall be conducted only by a qualified professional. DON’T try to replace the battery on your own.
- If the headphones have incompatible issues with your laptop or desktop, please use the included audio cable to connect: Or buy a CSR4.0 and above Bluetooth adapter.
In the box
When the headset Is ctr, press and hold the MF button until you hear “Power on•, and you will see the blue light blinks.
When the headset Is on, press and held the MF button until you hear “Power off.
When the headset Is off, press and hold the MF button until you hear “Ready to pair”, and you will see the blue light stays on.
Answer/Reject phone calla:
Receiving an incoming call, press the MF button once to Answer; press once again to End; Press and hold for 2 seconds to refuse.
Switch phone calls:
Receiving Call 2 in Call 1. press and hold the MF button to hold on Call 1 and answer Csll 2; press and hold again to switch back to Call 1; press once to end the call.
Redial the last number:
Press the MF button twice to radial the lest number.
Make the headset enter pairing mode (see Instruction “Pairing”). and tum on the Bluetooth feature of your phone, select ‘Bluedio T”; you will hear “device connected• after Successfully paired.
Note: If pairing is not successful within 2 minutes, please repeat above steps to pair again.
When playing music, press the Pause/Play button once to Pause; press once again to resume.
Press once to reduce the volume; press and hold to skip to the previous track.
Press once to increase the volume; press and hold to skip to the next track.
Push the ANC switch to turn on/off the ANC function; when it’s on, the green light will stay on. The ANC function will take effect after about 5 seconds.
Turn on the headset first, then press the MF button and the Volume- button once
simultaneously to select English/Chinese/ French/Spanish
Connect to two mobile phones via Bluetooth:
- Connect the headphones with phone 1, then turn off the headphones and the Bluetooth f eature of phone 1.
- Turn on the headphones and make it enter pairing mode.
- Connect the headphones with phone 2.
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature of phone 1, select “Bluedio T• in the Bluetooth list.
Line-in music playback:
Use the standard 3.5mm Type-C audio cable to connect the headphones with your mobile phone and computer.
Note : Turn off the headphone before using this feature.
Line-out music playback
Connect the headphones with your mobile phone vie Bluetooth first, then use the 3.5mm Type-C audio cable to connect the headphones with other headphones.
Note: Tum off the ANG function before using this feature.
Charger and battery
Charging cable: please use the included Type-C charging cable to charge the battery, or It may damage the headphones. USB wall Charger: If using a USB wall charger, the output requires SVDC > 0.5A.
Charge the headphones
The built-in battery is rechargeable and non-data enable. Don’t try to replace the battery on your own.
Turn off the headphones before charging. Use the Included Type-C charging cable to connect the headphones with a computer or wall charger. While charging, the red light stays on.
Allow 1 .5 hours for a full charge. Once fully charged, the blue light will stay on.
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- Bluetooth operating range: up to 33 feet (free space)
- Bluetooth transmission frequency: 2.4GHz lo 2A8GHz
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Audio resolution: [email protected]
- Driver : Cl>57mm
- Impedance: 160
- Frequency response: 15Hz-25,000Hz
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 116dB
- Standby time: about 650 hours
- Bluetooth music/talk time: about 16 hours
- Bluetooth music/talk time under ANC: about 16 hours
- Pure ANC time: about 16 hours
- Charging time: 1.5 hours for full charge
- Operating temperature range: -1 C”C lo 60″C only
- Charging voltage/current 5V/ > 500mA
- Output power: 25mW+2SmW
Specifications are to change without notice.
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!