Tips Before Using:
Remove the earphone charging insulation sheet from the charging box, and then put the earphones back into the charging box and close it for charging.
- Turn off Bluetooth on cellphone firstly.
- Open the charging box and you’ll see LED light on two earphones is flashing.
- Turn on Bluetooth on cellphone to search for “T Elf 2” and dick it to Connect.
One dick touch button to control pause/play of music.
Double-dick the right earphone touch button to increase the volume, and three times click to switch to the next song.
Double-click the left earphone touch button to decrease the volume, and three times dick to switch to the previous song.
One dick touch button to answer/ hangup the call, long press two seconds to reject the call.
Continuously dick four touch buttons and redial a call.
Press the touch button for a second and let go when you hear the prompt.
When playing the music, remove earphones, then music will automatically stop playing. Put the earphones back on and the music will resume.
Solutions for the earphones’ malfunction:
Notice: Hearing sound in only one earphone or the other one cannot be connected, please do the following operations on both earphones.
- Turn off Bluetooth on cellphone.
- Long press touch button to turn on the left and right earphone separately, and then three times dick on both left earphone and right earphone so two earphones automatically shut down and pairing recording be removed.
3.Put two earphones back into the charging box and close cover.
- Reopen the charging box and wait for LED light on two earphone to flash.
- The earphone restart and open Bluetooth on cellphone for pairing
Put the earphones into the charging box and close cover. Blue light shows on charging case and it is always on when charging the case. LED light is off when fully charged.
Green light shows on charging case and it is always on when charging the case. LED light is off when fully charged.
Charging Box Red Light Flashing:
Indicating low power, need to be charged.
Technical specifications Bluetooth version: 5.0
Frequency range: 2.4GHz-2.48GHz
Supporting protocols: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
Frequency response range: 20Hz-20KHz
Standby time: about 1000 hours
Music / talk time: about 5-6 hours
Charging time: about 1 hour for headphones,about 2 hours for charging box
Input voltage / current: 5V/> 100mA
Output power: 7mW+7mW
Questions about your Manual ? Post in the comments!