Welcome to your new Bluedio Headphones
We appreciate your choice of Bluedio headphones. Before use, please read this user manual carefully and keep for future reference.
You can find the verification code by scraping the coating off the security label that is affixed to the original packaging. Enter the code on our official website: www.bluedio.com for purchase verification.
Learn more and get support
Welcome to visit our official website: www.bluedio.com; Or to email us at [email protected]; Or to call us at 020-86062626-835.
Important Safety Information :
- DON’T use the headphones at a high volume for any extended period to prevent hearing damage.
- DON’T use the headphones while driving or in any environment requiring your full attention. If necessary, use Bluedio communication headphones.
- Keep the headphones, accessories and packaging parts out of reach of children to prevent accidents and choking hazards.
- STOP using the headphones immediately if you feel sick while using the headphones.
- DON’T expose the headphones to either extremely high or low temperatures (ideal: 70°C to 35T).
- The headphones have ANC (Active Noise Cancellation) function; please use it in safe environment, such as public transportation and noisy office, instead of the road to avoid accidents.
- Removal of the chargeable battery in the headphones shall be conducted only by a qualified professional. DON’T try to replace the battery on your own.
- If the headphones have incompatible issues with your laptop or desktop, please use the included audio cable to connect; or buy a CSR4.0 and above Bluetooth adapter.
In The Box
MF Button :
- When the headset is off, press and hold the MF button until you hear “Ready to pair”, and the blue light will stay on, then the headset is on pairing mode;
- When the headset is on, press and hold the MF button until you hear “Power off’, then the headset is off;
- When playing music, press the MF button once to Pause/Play;
- Receiving an incoming call, press the MF button once to Answer/End; Press and hold for 2 seconds to refuse;
- Receiving Call 2 in Call 1, press and hold the MF button to hold on Call 1 and answer Call 2; press and hold again to switch back to Call 1; press once to end the call;
- Press the MF button twice to redial the last number.
Volume – Button :
Press once lo reduce the volume; press and hold to skip to the previous track:.
Volume+ button :
Press once to Increase the volume; press and hold to skip to the next track.
Push the ANC switch to turn on/off the ANC function; when it’s on, the green light will stay on.
Make the headset enter pairing mode (see instruction ‘MF button”), and tum on the Bluetooth feature of your phone, select “F800”; you will hear “device connected” after successfully paired.
Note: If pairing is not successful within 3 minutes, please repeat above steps 10 pair again.
Connect to two mobile phones via Bluetooth :
- Connect FSCO with phone 1, then turn off F800 and the Bluetooth feature of phone 1.
- Turn on F800 and maka it enter pairing mode.
- Connect FSCO with phone 2.
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature of phone 1, select “F800” in the Bluetooth list.
Line-in music playback :
Use the standard 3.5 mm audio cable to connect the headphones with your mobile phone and computer.
Note: Tum off the headphones before using this feature.
Line-out music playback :
When playing music via Bluetooth, use the 3.5 mm audio cable ID connect F800 with other headphones or speakers.
- Bluetooth version: 4.1
- Bluetooth operating range: up to 33 feet (free space)
- Bluetooth transmission frequency: 2.4GHz to 2.48GHz • Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Audio resolution: [email protected]
- Drivers: ii857mm
- Impedance: 160
- Frequency response: 15Hz-25,000Hz
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 116dB
- Standby time: about 1300 hours
- Bluetooth music/talk time: about 30 hours
- Bluetooth music/talk time under ANC: about 30 hours
- Pure ANC time: about 60 hours
- Charging time: 2 hours for full charge
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to 50°C only
- Charging voltage: 5V
- Current: s500mA
- Power consumption: 91mw
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Questions about your Manual ? Post in the comments!