Welcome to your new Bluedio Headphones
We appreciate your choice of Bluedio headphones. Before use, please read this user manual carefully and keep for future reference.
You can find the verification code by scraping the coating off the security label that is affixed lot he original packaging. Enter the code on our official website: www.bluedio.com for purchase Verification.
Learn more and get support
Welcome to visit our official website: www.bluedio.com;
Or to email us at [email protected]; Or to call u11 at 020-86082826-835.
Important Safety Information
- DON’T use the headphones at a high volume for any extended period to prevent hearing damage.
- DON’T use the headphones while driving or in any environment requiring your full attention. If necessary, use Bluedio communication headphones.
- Keep the headphones, accessories and packaging parts out of reach of children to prevent accidents and choking hazards.
- Always keep the headphones dry and DON’T use the headphones near water.
- STOP using the headphones immediately if you feel sick while using the headphones.
- DON’T expose the headphones to either extremely high or low temperatures (ideal: 10’C to 35’C).
- Removal of the chargeable battery in the headphones shall be conducted only by a qualified professional. DON”T try to replace the battery on your own.
- When the headphones crash, recharging of the headphones will automatically reset.
In the box
- Ai headphones 1pc
- USB charging cable 1pc
- Eartlps 3pc(S,M,L)
- Earhooks 3pc(S,M,L)
- User manual 1 pc
Note: Medium tips and hooks are attached to the earbuds.
- Power ON:
Keep the MF Button pressed until the LED flashes blue, then release the MFB and the headphones issue “power on”.
- Power OFF:
Keep the MF Button pressed until the LED flashes blue and goes off, the headphones issue “power off”.
When the headphones are off, keep the MF Button pressed untli the LED lights up blue, then release the MFB. The headphones are In pairing mode.
- Track play/pause:
Press the MFB once.
- Answering/Ending a call:
Press the MFB once.
- Rejecting a call:
Presa end hold the MFB for around 2 seconds.
- Call waiting:
1) When you are on call 1, there comes call 2: Press the MFB lo end call 1 and answer call 2; Keep the MFB pressed lo hold call 1 and answer call 2.
2) When you are on call 2, end call 1 Is still retained: Keep the MFB pressed lo switch to call 1 and hold call 2; Press the MFB once to end calls.
- Redialing tile last call:
Press the MF button twice.
- incoming calls:
The headphones Issue Call Numbers automatically.
Make the headphones enter pairing mode (see Instruction “MF button”) and turn on the Bluetooth feature of your phone, select “Al” (enter •oooo· If necessary). After successfully paired. you will see the blue light blinks. Ne~time just turn on the headphones and the Bluetooth feature of your phone, it will automatically connect to your phone.
Note: If pairing is no 1 successful within 2 minutes, please repeal above steps to pair again.
Volume -/Previous track
1. Keep the button skip previous track
2. Press Vol- button once lo tum the volume down
Volume +/next track
- Keep the button pressed skip to next track
- Press Vol+ button once to turn the volume up
Voice prompt selection
•Switch the headphones on, press the MF button and Vol- button once at the same time to select English/Chinese/French/Spanish.
Connect to two mobile phones at the same time
- Connect phone 1 to “Ai” first, then switch off phone 1 and Ai .
- Make the headphones enter pairing mode again.
- connect phone 2 to “Ai”.
- Search “Ai· on the Bluetooth list of phone 1 and connect.
Charger and battery
- Charging cable: please use the included USB charging cable to charge the battery, or it may damage the headphones.
- USB wall Charger: If using a USB wall charger, the output requires 5VDC, > 0. 1 A.
Charge the headphones :
The built-In battery Is rechar9eable and non-detachable. Don’t try to replace the battery on your own.
- Turn off the headphones before charging.
- Use the Included USB charging cable to connect the headphones with a computer or wall charger. While charging, the blue light stays on.
- Allow 2 hours for a full charge. Once fully charged, the blue light will go out.
- Bluetooth Version: V4.2
- Frequency response: 2 .4GHz:-2.48GHz:
- Operating distance: up to 10m (free space)
- Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Music/Talk time: about 6hrs
- Standby time: about 180hrs
- Fully charged time: about 2hrs
- Operating environment: – 1 O lo 6D”C
- Input voltage/current: 5V /> 100mA
- Output power: 6mW+6mW
Technical specifications are subject to change without notice, we apologize for any inconvenience.
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!