Welcome to your new Bluedio headphone
We appreciate your choice of Bluedio headphones. Before use, please read this user manual carefully and keep for future reference.
You can find the verification code by scraping the coating off the security label that is affixed to the original packaging. Enter the code on our official website: www.bluedio.com for purchase verification.
Learn more and get support
Welcome to visit our official website: www.bluedio.com;
Or to email us [email protected];
Or to call us at 020-86062626-835.
Important Safety Information
- DON’T use the headphones at a high volume for any extended period to prevent hearing damage.
- DON’T use the headphones while driving or in any environment requiring your full attention. If necessary, use Bluedio communication headphones.
- Keep Ole headphones, accessories and packaging parts out of reach of children to prevent accidents and choking hazards.
- STOP using the headphones immediately if you feel sick while using the headphones.
- DON’T expose Ole headphones to either extremely high or low temperatures (ideal: 1 O”C to 35″C).
- Always keep the headphones dry and DON’T use the headphones near water.
- Removal of Ole chargeable battery in Ole headphones shall be conducted only by a qualified professional. DON’T try to replace the battery on your own .
In the box
- Power On: Press and hold the MF button until the blue light flashes quickly.
- Power Off: Press and hold Ole MF button until U,e blue light flashes quickly then goes out.
- Pairing: When the headphones are off, press and hold the MF button until you see Ole blue light stays on.
- When playing music, press the MF button once to Pause/Play;
- Receiving an incoming call, press the MF button once to Answer/End; Press and hold for 2 seconds to refuse;
- Receiving Call 2 in Call 1, press and hold the MF button to hold on Call 1 and answer Call 2; press and hold again to switch back to Call 1; press once to end the call;
- Press the MF button twice to redial the last number.
- When there comes a call, the headphones will automatically broadcast the phone number.
- Make the headphones enter pairing mode (see instruction “MF button”), and turn on the Bluetooth feature of your phone, select “A• (enter “oooo” if necessary). After successfully paired, you will see the blue light blinks. Next time just turn on the headphones and the Bluetooth feature of your phone, it will automatically connect to your phone.
- Note: If pairing is not successful within 2 minutes, please repeat above steps to pair again.
Volume-/ previous Track
Press once to reduce the volume; press and hold to skip to the previous track.
Press once to increase the volume; press and hold to skip to the next track.
Turn on the headphones first. then press the MF button and Volume- button together once, it will emit related prompt tone. There are 4 languages available, including Chinese, English, French and Spanish.
Tum on/off the 3D sound
ON: Press the Volume+ button and Volume- button once together;
OFF: When the 30 sound is on, press the Volume+ button and Volume- button once together.
Line-in music playback
Use the standard 3.5mm audio cable to connect the headphones with your mobile phone or computer.
Note: Tum off the headphones before using this feature.
Line-out music playback
When playing music via Bluetooth, use the 3.5mm audio cable to connect A with, other headphones .
Connect to two mobile phones via Bluetooth
- Connect A with phone 1, then turn off A and the Bluetooth feature of phone 1.
- Turn on A and make it enter pairing mode.
- Connect A with phone 2.
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature of phone 1, select “A” in the Bluetooth list.
Charger and battery
- Charging cable: please use the included USB charging cable to charge the battery, or it may damage the headphones.
- USB wall Charger: if using a USB wall charger, the output requires 5VDC, > 0.4A.
Charge The Headphone
The built-in battery is rechargeable and nondetachable. Don’t try to replace the battery on your own.
- Turn off the headphones before charging.
- Use the included USB charging cable to connect the headphones with a computer or wall charger. While charging, the red light stays on.
- Allow 2 hours for a full charge. Once fully charged, the blue light will stay on.
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- Bluetooth transmission frequency: 2.4GHz to 2.48GHz
- Bluetooth operating range: up to 33 feet (free space)
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20,000Hz
- Audio resolution: [email protected]
- Drivers: <1>57mm
- Impedance: 160
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.3%-3%
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 118dB
- Standby time: about 1300 hours
- Bluetooth music/talk time: about 33 hours
- Charging time: 2 hours for full charge
- Operating temperature range: -10″C to 50″C only
- Charging voltage/current: 5V/ >400mA
- Output power: 25mW+25mW
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!