Smart switch touch w/6-buttons zc-sst-6sw
|zc-sst-6sw-blk||Smart switch with 6 capacative touch buttons, to suit 84 mm wall mount, black|
|zc-sst-6sw-wht||Smart switch with 6 capacative touch buttons, to suit 84 mm wall mount, white|
|Supply||220 – 240 V|
|Control system||Wired DALI-2 Wireless IEC62386-104 over Thread|
|Radio support||IEEE 802.15.4|
|Frequency band||2.4 GHz|
|Max radio tx power||+8 dBm|
|DALI line current||2 mA|
|Wiring||1 – 4 mm²Strip 8 – 10 mm|
|Operating temperature||0 to 55°C|
|Material||Anodised aluminium, toughened glass|
- This product must only be installed by a licensed electrician.
- Before commencing installation turn off and isolate the electrical supply.
- There are no user serviceable parts, attempting to service any part of the product will void the warranty
- DALI is not SELV and as such should be treated as LV.
- As the installer, it is your responsibility to ensure you comply to all relevant building and safety codes. Refer to application standards for the relevant rules.
- Isolate electrical supply before removing faceplate.
Circuit-board is NOT isolated.
Fixing centres 84 mm Dimensions W75 / H116 / D54.7 mm
System overview: modes
- 104 mode is enabled after the device has been added to a 104 application controller such as zc-iot-fc.
- 104 + 101 Bridge mode is enabled after the device has been added to a 104 controller and a 101 power supply has been connected to the DALI terminals.
- 101 mode is enabled after a 101 power supply has been connected to the DALI terminal and the device has not been added to a 104 application controller.
Remove the product from the box and inspect it for any damage. If you believe the product to be damaged or otherwise unsound, do not install the product. Please pack it back into its box and return it to the place of purchase for replacement.
If the product is satisfactory, proceed with the installation:
- Ensure safety warnings are adhered to.
- Connect live and neutral to the L and N terminals in accordance with local wiring rules.
Optional: Connect the two DALI terminals to the DALI line ensuring wiring regulations are followed. The DALI interface on this device is not polarised. DALI is not SELV and as such must be treated as LV.
Do not connect DALI to any mains voltages.
- Remove front plate by inserting a screwdriver (min. 5.5pt)into receptacle at the bottom of the frame. Twist left, twist right, to release cover, do not lever.
- Cut-out the hole, insert wallbox if applicable.
- Insert provided screws into frame and attach to pre-mounted wallbox/c-clip.
- Latch cover on top of frame to clip base back into frame, attached on the wall.
Ensure each terminal is lined up with correct marking on the product label
- By default the device is configured with six control device instances with LED indicator. Actual function is dependant on the configuration of a DALI-2 application ontrollers connected to the DALI line, or the Wireless application controller.
- By default the device will configure its mode of operation depending on what has been commissioned.
ECD operating mode
- 128 (0x80) Bridge mode (default): Device acts as a bridge between Thread 104 interface and DALI devices connected via 101 interface
- 129 (0x81) Beacon mode: Device broadcasts Bluetooth beacons and communicates via 104 interface if Thread network is commissioned otherwise via 101 interface.
For more information on how to configure Beacons visit support. zencontrol.com
- 130 (0x82) Bridge disabled: Device communicates via both 104+101 interface, however, bridge mode is disabled (i.e.
Devices connected on the 101 interface will not be available on the Thread 104 system)
For more information on compliant software see our website
Documents / Resources
|zencontrol ZC-SST-6SW Smart Switch Touch [pdf] Instruction Manual|
ZC-SST-6SW Smart Switch Touch, ZC-SST-6SW, Smart Switch Touch, Switch Touch, Touch