Congratulations on your purchase of Handy Heater – the woll outlet space heater! This corless ceramic space heater provides quick and easy heat almost anywhere in your home. Just plug it in, set the temerature and enjoy the extra warmth. The two-speed fan ensures you are always comfortable! The easy to read digital display lets you set any temperature between l 5°-32°C.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Please read and understand this entire manual before attempting to operate or install the product.
DESIGNED FOR IN-WALL OUTLET USE ONLY
CAUTION: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock connect directly to a grounded three-prong wall outlet.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire ot electric shock do not use with on extension cord.
WARNING: POTENTIAL ELECTRICAL HAZARD IF NOT ADHERED TO.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Read all instructions before using this heater.
When using electrical appliances, basic precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and injury to persons, including the following:
- This heater must be plugged into a 240V, l 5amp (or more) circuit of its own. Do not plug anything else into the same circuit. If unsure if your home meets this specification, consult a certified electrician prior to use. Risk of fire, overheating, malfunction, property damage, injury, or even death may result of not adhered to!
- Connect to a properly grounded, 3-prong outlet only. Do not connect the heater to extension cords, surge protectors, timers, direct breakers, or an outlet with other appliances connected to the same outlet. Risk of fire, overheating, malfuntion , property damage, injury, or even death may result if not adhered to!
- This heater is hot when in use. To avoid burns, do not let bare skin touch hot surfaces. If provided, use handles when moving this heater.
- Keep combustible materials, such as furniture, pillows, bedding, papers, clothes, and curtains at least 3ft.(0.9 m) from the front of the heater and keep them away from the sides and rear of the heater.
- Extreme caution is necessary when any heater is used by or neat children, invalids, pets, or when the heater is left operating unattended.
- Always unplug the heater when not in use.
- Do not operate any heater with a damaged plug or after the heater malfunctions, has been dropped, or damaged in any manner. Discard heater, or return to authorized service facility for examination and/ or repair.
- Do not use outdoors. Exposure to outdoor elements such as rain, snow, sun, wind, or extreme temperatures may cause the heater to become a safety hazard.
- This heater is not intended for use in bathrooms, laundry areas and similar indoor locations. This heater is not intended for use in any locations that use GFCI outlets.
- Never place the heater where it may fall into a bathtub or other water receptacles.
- To disconnect the heater, first turn the power button to the OFF position and then remove from the wall outlet.
- Do not allow foreigh objects to enter or block any ventiation or exhaust opening as this may cause electric shock, fire, or damage the heater.
- To prevent a possible fire, do not block air intakes or exhause in any manner. Do not use on soft surfaces, like a bed, where openings may become blocked.
- Allow at least 3 feet of unobstructed space to the front, rear or sides of the heater to allow for maxi mun heat, air, and ventilation flow.
- A heater has hot and arcing or sparking parts inside. Do not use heater in areas where gasoline, paint or flammable liquids are used or stored, not use flammable solvents to clean the heater. Keep the heater dry ar at all times.
- Use this heater only as described in this manual. Any other use not recommended by the manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
WARNING: This heater has a voltage of 240 volts. It has a threeblade, grounding-type plug. An apapter should not be used if a three-slot grounded receptacle is not available.
DO NOT DEFEAT THE SAFEATY PURPOSE OF THE GROUNDED PLUG.
- Plug Handy Heater into desired 240V power outlet. Use “Plug Rotation”
for most convenient placement on wall (See Setting 3 Prong Direction Adjustment).
- Press “On/Off Switch” on side of the unit to “On” position to turn on the heater.
- Select your desired temperature Use the “+” button to raise temperature or “-” button to lower the temperature between l 5°-32° on “Digital Display”.
- Select your desired fan speed. Press “Fan Speed Button” to choose betwe,yn High (HH) or Low (LL) on “Digital Display.
- When finished, press “On/Off Switch” to “Off” position and unplug Handy Heater from power outlet. Store in a cool, dry place until next use.
SETTING 3 PRONG DIRECTION ADJUSTMENT
- Press and hold “Plug Rotation Button”.
- Using your hand, gently turn prongs to desired position, as shown.
- Release “Plug Rotation Button in place.
SETTlNG THE TIMER
Handy Heater has a bulit-in timer that will automatically turn the unit off after a set amount of time.
- While Handy Heater is plugged in and turned on, press the “Timer Button” to activate timer, as shown.
- Repeatedly press “Timer Button” to set number of hours before Handy Hester turns off. You can choose between l – 12 hours.
- Once desired hours have been chosen, stop pressing “Timer Button” to set.
- To cancel timer, turn Handy Heater off.
Note: Handy Heater had automatic 12 Hours default timer feature
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
WARNING: Before beginning any maintenance, unplug your Handy Heater, and allow to cool completely.
To clean, wipe the exterior with a non-abrasive, damp cloth. Use a mild soap if needed. Dry with a soft cloth.
CAUTION: DO NOT LET LIQUID ENTER THE HEATER.
DO NOT use alcohol, gasoline, abrasive powders, furniture polish, or rough brushes to clean the heater. This may cause damage to the casing of the heater.
DO NOT immerse Handy Heater in water.
- Wait until the unit is completely dry before use.
- Store in a cool, dry place when not in use.
Note: If the unit stops working due to over heat, please detach unit from AC power and plug in again for reset.
Voltage Rating 240V (50Hz)
Power Consumption 400W(0°C) 350W(25°C)
Unit Size 4.96in. (W) x 3.31 in. (D) x 6.22 in. (H) Unit Weight l .06 lbs.
GS APPLICANT: SANMEN KINGLIWAY ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE CO., LTD.
MADE IN CHINA