V-TAC LED Slim Floodlight with Direct Connection
- Switch off the power. Confirm the installation position.
- Punch holes in building surface with impact drill.
- Insert expansion bolt.
- Fixed bracket.
- Turn on the connector counterclockwise, and pass the sorted cable through the waterproof cap and connector in turn
- The cable is connected to the terminal, the live wire is connected and installed L, and the zero wire is connecte to N, Ground wire connected to , tighten the screw of the terminal block.
- Turn the connector and waterproof cap clockwise, and pay attention to the fact that the waterproof joint nut must be tightened, otherwise there is a hidden danger of water leakage. The rubber-covered part of the outer lead should extend into the waterproof cap for more than 15mm, otherwise there is a hidden danger of wate leakage.
- Switch on the power and test the light.
|INPUT POWER||AC: 220-240V, 50Hz|
INTRODUCTION & WARRANTY
Thank you for selecting and buying V-TAC product. V-TAC will serve you the best. Please read these instructions carefully before starting the installation and keep this manual handy for future reference. If you have any another query, please contact our dealer or local vendor from whom you have purchased the product. They are trained and ready to serve you at the best. The warranty is valid for 5 years from the date of purchase. The warranty does not apply to damage caused by incorrect installation or abnormal wear and tear. The company gives no warranty against damage to any surface due to incorrect removal and installation of the product. The products are suitable for 10-12 Hours Daily operation. Usage of product for 24 Hours a day would void the warranty. This product is warranted for manufacturing defects only.
- Please make sure to turn off the power before starting the installation.
- Installation must be performed by a qualified electrician.
- The light source of this luminaire is not replaceable, when the light source reaches its end of life the whole luminaire should be replaced.
- Proper grounding should be ensured throughout the installation
- Minimum distance from lighted objects 1m.
- Replace any cracked protective shield.
This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed of with other household wastes.
Caution, risk of electric shock.
MANUAL QR CODE
Please scan the QR code to access the manual in multiple languages.
IN CASE OF ANY QUERY/ISSUE WITH THE PRODUCT, PLEASE REACH OUT TO US AT: [email protected] FOR MORE PRODUCTS RANGE, INQUIRY PLEASE CONTACT OUR DISTRIBUTOR OR NEAREST DEALERS.
V-TAC EUROPE LTD. BULGARIA, PLOVDIV 4000, BUL.L.KARAVELOW 9B
Documents / Resources
|V-TAC LED Slim Floodlight with Direct Connection [pdf] Installation Guide|
LED Slim Floodlight with Direct Connection, LED Slim Floodlight, Floodlight with Direct Connection, Floodlight, Slim Floodlight, LED Floodlight, Direct Connection Floodlight