Tronsmart Element T6 Max
Thank you for purchasing the Tronsmart Element T6 Max Bluetooth Speaker. Please read the user manual before use and keep it handy for future reference. If you have trouble understanding or following the instructions in this manual, please contact our customer support team directly at email@example.com
1 x Element T6 Max Bluetooth speaker
1 x USB-C charging cable
1 x 3.5mm audio cable
1 x Carrying pouch
1 x User manual 1 x Warranty card
- Bluetooth connection/disconnection; TWS
- Voice assistant; Hands-free phone calls
- Volume +; Next track
- Volume -; Previous track
- Bluetooth & TWS pairing indicator
- Charging indicator
- Volume level indicator
- Turn ON/OFF;
- Reset 3.5 mm audio jack
- USB-C port
- DC charging port
- AUX-IN indicator
How to Use
1. Turn ON/OFF
Hold the power button for 2 seconds to turn the speaker on and off.
2. Bluetooth Connection / Disconnection
Tap the Bluetooth button once to enter pairing mode. Then, turn on your device’s Bluetooth setting, search for ‘Tronsmart Element T6 Max’ and tap to connect.
Over the Bluetooth connection mode, tap the button once again to disconnect.
3. Activate Voice Assistant from your device via the speaker
Over the Bluetooth connection mode, hold the voice assistant button for 3 seconds to activate the personal assistant from your device via the speaker.
Hold for 3 seconds again to end the voice assistant function.
4. Pair two T6 Max Speakers
– How to pair two T6 Max speakers?
- Turn on both speakers, and confirm one of the two speakers has paired with your device while the other one is waiting for pairing
- Hold the Bluetooth button of the speaker that has paired with your device for 3 seconds. After a sound prompt is heard and the Bluetooth indicator of the main speaker (the one you hold the button on) will flash quickly while the sub speaker’s stay blue, which means two speakers have paired with each other successfully.
– How to operate two T6 Max after pairing up?
- Disconnect two T6 Max to each other: Hold the Bluetooth button of either of the speaker.
- Disconnect the Bluetooth to your device: Tap the Bluetooth button once of the main speaker.
- Over Stereo Pairing mode, all operations are achieved synchronously, such as turn on and off, play and pause, turn up or down the volume and more.
5. NFC Streaming
Confirm Bluetooth & NFC functions are enabled on your device, and then put the device on the NFC area of the speaker to pair automatically. If you need to disconnect NFC streaming, put the device back to the area again to disconnect.
6. AUX-IN Mode
Simply connect the speaker with your non-Bluetooth device via the 3.5 mm audio jack cable.
Note: After plugging in an audio cable, the speaker will automatically switch to AUX-IN mode. Over the AUX-IN mode, control audio playback via the connected device, and there is no automatic power-off function.
7. Auto-power Of
The speaker will power off automatically after 10 minutes if it does not pair with any device through Bluetooth or does not play any sound after pairing. When in low battery, the speaker will power off automatically as well.
8. Volume + / –
There are 16 levels of volume settings and 8 LED indicators. Two levels correspond to one LED. The maximum 16 levels of volume with all LED lights on while the mute state without any LED light.
When in low battery, there will have a sound prompt every 15 seconds. After the third time prompt, the speaker will power-off automatically.
Care & Maintenance
Do not use any form of detergents or cleaning material to clean the product as any type of chemical may make this device unusable. Do not disassemble this product. It contains no user serviceable parts. Do not drop or jump on it and treat it with care for the best performance. Keep the product in a dry location. Dust, dirt & moisture from humidity can accumulate on the body of the product if kept at an unfriendly place. Do not dispose this product in fire or batteries may explode or leak.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.