Tozo Bluetooth Headset T5 Manual and FAQ
In order to make sure that you can smoothly use the TOZO T5 true wireless stereo headset, please kindly find below some important use instruction and possible trouble shootings.
If you have any questions, please kindly to contact us first. The seller TOZO would be happy to help you.
Thank you for purchasing the TOZO authentic product.
For more latest product, parts and accessories, please visit: www.tozostore,com
For any assistance please contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product diagrammatic sketch
Wearing diagrammatic sketch
Choose Your Eartips
Please try medium eartips first as they fit most people
Step 1: Ensure sounds hole downward, then place earbuds into ear.
Step 2: Adjust the earbuds inside to your auricle snugly.
Operation of earbuds
How To Pair
TWS Auto Pairing Step
- Pick up two headsets from charging case, and they will power and pair to each other automatically within 10 seconds.
2. The indicators will flash to red and blue light alternatively. (In pairing mode)
3. Selecting TOZO-T5 from device list in your Bluetooth manual.
Please consider to reset your earbuds to factory setting if any abnormal connectivity issues occurs by below steps:
- Pick up two earbuds from charging case, then hold no both earbuds button for 5 seconds till red lights on to turn off earbuds.
- Pressing the MFB Touch Pannel on each of earbuds for another 5 seconds till red and blue light blinking simultaneously, and then clicking the MFB Touch Pannel on each of earbuds twice quickly, the reset process will be done when the purple light blinking.
NOTE: In case there is any unsuccessful message in your devices, please consider to delete historial records of [TOZO-T5] and IT the paring process again.
Charging the Earbuds
- Put the earbuds into the charging case, they will power off & be charged automatically.
When the red LED lights up, it means that the earbuds are being charged from charging case.
- The red light will turn off when the earbuds are fully charged
Charging the Charging Case
Please use the 5V/1A adapter to charge the charging case, which can be charged with a computer USB or other USB interface charger.
Box wireless charging
Designed for the modern life,never be strangled by headphone cables.
Enjoy the convenience of wireless charging and free charging devices provided by airports, hotels, and cafe shops around the world.
Note: The battery indicator–white indicator light is above the wireless charger.
Don’t tap the earbuds Touch Control while in charge , otherwise it will be fail to pair.
Then you should follow the reset to factory settings.
Notes for signal transmission distance (as show below)
- Never dismantle or refit the product to avoid malfunction or fire hazards.
- keep away from corrosive liquids to avoid damages to the product.
- Keep away from extreme ambient temperatures below – 10~C or above 60~C.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Never touch the earphone with sharp objects, otherwise it will easily cause scratches.
- Don’t use the product in thunderstorm weather to avoid malfunction or electric shock.
- If it has not been used for more than a month, please charge and maintain it in time to ensurethat it is safe.
- Since the Bluetooth signal cannot be transmitted underwater, swimming, diving will caused the signal disconnected or intermittent.
Q: Failed charging of the charging case.
A: Make sure the charging cable is intact and plugged in properly.
Q:Two devices named“TOZO -T5”are found.
A:Delete both names and search again.
Q:Sound is unclear.
A:Increase the volume slowly on your phone and earbuds and keep them close to each other.
Q:Why cannot hear voice?
A:1.Ensure both earbuds have been turned on.
2.Turn uo the phone’s volume to the maximun setting.
3.Try to tap the touch control once to play music.
Note: If your problem is not answered above,
plese contact us via email,
we will respond within 24 hours.
This product has built-in lithium batties.Do not expose the product to strong sunlight, fire or throw it into the fire to avoid explosion.
Tozo Bluetooth Headset T5 Manual and FAQ – Download