Shenzhen Cdtong Technology TYZG1 Zigbee Gateway
- Connect your phone to Wi-Fi (Only 2.4GHz)
- Turn on the phone’s Bluetooth Switch
- Open the mobile data network
- Power on the gateway
- Hold the RESET button for 5s
- Make sure the bule light is on, and the red light is blinking.
FAQ & Feedback
- Only support 2.4GHz, not 5GHz.
- The distance between the device and the router should not be too far away, which will affect the Wi-Fi signal.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi password is entered correctly.
- If the connection fails, try sharing the access point with another phone instead of the router’s Wi-Fi. This method can help us determine if the Wi-Fi signal from the router is compatible with this product.
- When the device is connected correctly, don’t remove it; otherwise, it will be restored to factory settings and cannot be controlled directly.
- If you change the Wi-Fi password, please reconnect. When restoring factory settings, you must turn off the lamp for 10 seconds and then try again.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
To assure continued compliance, any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party. Responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate this equipment. (Example- use only shielded interface cables when connecting to computer or peripheral devices).
This equipment complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement:
The equipment complies with FCC Radiation exposure limits set forth for uncontrolled enviroment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator and your body.
Documents / Resources
|Shenzhen Cdtong Technology TYZG1 Zigbee Gateway [pdf] User Manual|
TYZG1, 2A7RW-TYZG1, 2A7RWTYZG1, TYZG1 Zigbee Gateway, Zigbee Gateway