Shenzhen Duomei Industry DMD2CC Zigbee Gateway Instruction Manual
|Product name||Zigbee gateway|
|Power input||DC 5V 1A|
|Operating temperature||-20° C~55° C|
|Working humidity||110%-90RH(No condensation)|
|Connection method||Zigbee wired|
- Smart gateway*1
- USB power cord*1
- USB charging head*1
- Product Manual*1
Preparation for Use
- Mobile phone connected to WIFI
Ensure that the product is within the signal coverage of the smart gateway to ensure an effective connection between the product and the smart gateway.
*Make sure the smart host is added
- Download and open the app
Search for “Smart Life” in the app store or scan the QR code on the outer packaging/instructions to download and install the APP.
If you download and use for the first time, please click the register button to register an account; if you already have an account, please click the login button.
Network Access Settings
According to the gateway type, select “(zigbee) wired gateway”, on the “Gateway Central Control” menu page in the APP.
- Connect the gateway to the power supply, and connect it to the home 2.4GHz band router through wired.
- The Zigbee gateway confirms that the distribution network indicator (green light) is always on (if the indicator in other states, long press the “reset button” until the green light is on).
Follow the prompts to enter the router wifi password and check the “confirm indicator flashing” to enter the device adding state.
- After successfully adding, you can find the device in the “Home” list
- Make sure that the mobile phone is connected to the home 2.4G router, and the mobile phone and gateway are in the same LAN
- If the product has quality problems within 7 days of the payment date, you can apply to replace the product with one of the same model.
- If the product has quality problems within 12 months of the payment date, you can apply to have the product repaired.
What is not covered under this warranty:
- The product owner has no warranty certificate or the warranty service has expired.
- Damage caused by improper use, maintenance, or storage
- Damage caused by disassembly and repair without Tuya’s authorization
- Damage caused by force majeure
- Normal discoloration and wear after the product has been used
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Warning: changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment
Documents / Resources
|Shenzhen Duomei Industry DMD2CC Zigbee Gateway [pdf] Instruction Manual|
DMD2CC, 2AU9Z-DMD2CC, 2AU9ZDMD2CC, DMD2CC Zigbee Gateway, DMD2CC, Zigbee Gateway