for purchasing the Ninja® Nutri-Blender
REGISTER YOUR PURCHASE
Scan QR code using a mobile device
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USE · FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, serious injury, death, or damage when using this appliance, follow these basic safety precautions.
- Read all instructions prior to using the appliance and its accessories.
- Carefully observe and follow all warnings and instructions. This unit contains electrical connections and moving parts that potentially present risk to the user.
- ALWAYS exercise care when handling the Pro Extractor Blades® Assembly. The blades are sharp, handle carefully. ONLY grasp the Pro Extractor Blades Assembly by the outer perimeter of the blade assembly base. Failure to use care when handling the blade assembly will result in a risk of laceration.
- Take your time and exercise care during unpacking and appliance setup. This appliance contains sharp, loose blades that can cause injury if mishandled.
- Take inventory of all contents to ensure you have all parts needed to properly and safely operate your appliance.
- Blades are sharp. Handle carefully.
- Unplug the appliance from the outlet when not in use, before assembling or disassembling parts, and before cleaning. To unplug, grasp the plug by the body and pull from the outlet. NEVER unplug by grasping and pulling the flexible cord.
- Before use, wash all parts that may contact food. Follow washing instructions covered in this instruction manual.
- To protect against the risk of electric shock, DO NOT submerge the appliance or allow the power cord to contact any form of liquid.
- DO NOT use this appliance outdoors. It is designed for indoor household use only.
- This appliance has important markings on the plug blade. The attachment plug or entire cord set (if a plug is molded onto the cord) is not suitable for replacement. If damaged, the appliance shall be replaced.
- This appliance has a polarized plug (one prong is wider than the other). To reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. DO NOT modify the plug in any way.
- DO NOT operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or after the appliance malfunctions or is dropped or damaged in any manner. This appliance has no user-serviceable parts. If damaged, contact SharkNinja for servicing.
- Extension cords should NOT be used with this appliance.
- DO NOT allow children to operate this appliance or use it as a toy. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used near children.
- This appliance is NOT intended to be used by people with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. ninjakitchen.com
- Before each use, inspect blade assembly for damage. If a blade is bent or damage is suspected, contact SharkNinja to arrange for a replacement.
- DO NOT attempt to sharpen blades.
- DO NOT allow the unit or the cord to hang over the edges of tables or counters. The cord may become snagged and pull the appliance off the work surface.
- DO NOT allow any part of the unit to contact hot surfaces, including stoves and other heating appliances.
- ALWAYS use the appliance on a dry and level surface.
- NEVER place a blade assembly on the power pod without it first being attached to the cup.
- Keep hands, hair, and clothing out of the container when loading and operating
- Only use attachments and accessories that are provided with the product or are recommended by SharkNinja. The use of attachments including canning jars not recommended or sold by SharkNinja may cause fire, electric shock, or injury.
- During operation and handling of the appliance, avoid contact with moving parts.
- DO NOT operate the appliance with an empty container.
- DO NOT fill containers past the MAX FILL or MAX LIQUID lines.
- DO NOT microwave any containers or accessories provided with the appliance.
- DO NOT perform grinding operations.
- Before the operation, ensure all utensils are removed from containers. Failure to remove utensils can cause containers to shatter and potentially result in personal injury and property damage.
- NEVER operate the appliance without lids and caps in place. DO NOT attempt to defeat the interlock mechanism. Ensure the container and lid are properly installed before operation.
- DO NOT expose the containers and accessories to extreme temperature changes. They may experience damage.
- NEVER leave the appliance unattended while in use.
- DO NOT blend hot liquids. Doing so may result in pressure buildup and steam exposure that can pose a risk of the user being burned.
- If you find unmixed ingredients sticking to the sides of the cup, stop the appliance, remove the blade assembly, and use a scraper to dislodge ingredients.
- DO NOT attempt to remove the container and lids from the power pod while the blade assembly is still spinning. Allow the appliance to come to a complete stop before removing the lid and container.
- Remove the Pro Extractor Blades® Assembly from the Ninja® Cup upon completion of blending. DO NOT store ingredients before or after blending them in the cup with the blade assembly attached. Some foods may contain active ingredients or release gases that will expand if left in a sealed container, resulting in excessive pressure buildup that can pose a risk of injury. For ingredient storage in the cup, use only Spout Lid to cover.
- If the appliance overheats, a thermal switch will activate and temporarily disable the motor. To reset, unplug the appliance and allow it to cool for approximately 15 minutes before using again.
- The maximum wattage rating for this appliance is based on the configuration of the Pro Extractor Blades Assembly and Ninja Cup. Other configurations may draw less power or current.
- DO NOT process dry ingredients without adding liquid to the cup. It is not intended for dry blending.
- To protect against the risk of electrical shock, DO NOT immerse the power pod in water or other liquid. Unplug the power pod before cleaning.
GETTING TO KNOW YOUR NINJA® NUTRI-BLENDER
- A Power Pod
- B Ninja Cup (x3)
- C Pro Extractor Blades® Assembly
- D Spout Lid (x2)
- E Storage Lid
NOTE: The number and size of cups and type of lids available vary by model.
BEFORE FIRST USE
DID YOU KNOW?
- You can take your drinks on the go using the Spout Lids or Storage Lid.
- The containers, lids, and blade assemblies are BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
NOTE: Handle the Pro Extractor Blades® Assembly by grasping around the perimeter of the blade assembly base.
NOTE: All attachments are dishwasher safe. Ensure blade assembly and lids are removed from their containers before placing them in the dishwasher. Exercise care when handling blade assembly.
- Remove all packaging materials from the appliance. Exercise care when unpacking blade assembly, as the blades are sharp.
- Wash containers, lids, and blade assembly in warm, soapy, water using a dishwashing utensil with a handle to avoid direct contact with the blades. Exercise care when handling blade assembly, as the blades are sharp.
- Thoroughly rinse and air-dry all parts.
USING THE NINJA® NUTRI-BLENDER
1. Plug in a power pod and place on a clean, dry, level surface such as a countertop or table.
2. Add ingredients to the Ninja Cup. DO NOT add ingredients past the MAX LIQUID line on the cup.
3. Place the Blade Assembly on the top of the cup and turn clockwise to seal.
4. Turn the cup upside down so the bottom of the blade assembly is flat on the worktop.
5. Place the cup on the power pod. Press down on the cup to pulse or blend.
6. When blending is complete, lift up the cup to remove.
7. Turn the cup over so blade assembly is on top. Twist blade assembly counterclockwise to remove. To take your blended contents on the go, place the spout lid on the cup and turn clockwise to seal. Do not store with the blades attached.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Separate all parts.
- Wash all containers in warm, soapy water with a soft cloth.
Wash cups, lids, and blade assembly in warm, soapy water. Use a dishwashing utensil with a handle to avoid direct contact with the blades. Exercise care when handling the blade assembly as the blades are sharp. Thoroughly rinse and air-dry all parts.
Cups, lids, and blade assembly are dishwasher safe. Ensure the blade assembly and lid are removed from the cup before placing them in the dishwasher.
Unplugs the power pod before cleaning. Wipe the power pod with a clean, damp cloth.
directly spray the pod with water or other liquids.
use abrasive cloths/pads/brushes to clean the pod, as this can dull or scratch the surface.
RESETTING THE MOTOR THERMOSTAT
This unit features a unique safety system that prevents damage to the motor and drive system should you inadvertently overload it. If the unit is overloaded, the motor will be temporarily disabled. Should this occur, follow the reset procedure below.
- Unplug the power pod.
- Allow the power pod to cool for approximately 15 minutes.
- Remove the blade assembly. Empty the container and ensure no ingredients are jamming the blade assembly.
IMPORTANT: Ensure that maximum capacities are not exceeded. This is the most typical cause of appliance overload.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of shock and unintended operation, turn the power off and unplug the unit before troubleshooting
Motor Doesn’t Start or Blade Assembly Doesn’t Rotate
- Check that the power pod is clean and there is no food blocking connection when placing on containers.
- There is too much food in the container. Remove some ingredients to be below the maximum liquid line and try blending again.
- The unit has overheated. Unplug and wait approximately 15 minutes before using again.
- Check that the plug is securely inserted into the electrical outlet or try another outlet.
Food is Unevenly Chopped
Either there is too much food in the container, or the pieces are too big. Try cutting the food into smaller pieces of even size and processing smaller amounts per batch.
Food is Chopped Too Fine or is Too Watery
The food has been over-processed. Use brief pulses or processes for a shorter time. Let the Pro Extractor Blades® Assembly come to a complete stop between pulses.
You Cannot Achieve Snow From Solid Ice
Do not use ice that has been sitting out or has started to melt. Be sure to use short pulses, in the beginning, to break up large pieces.
To order additional parts and accessories, visit ninjaaccessories.com or contact Customer Service at 1-877-646-5288. So we may better assist you, please register your product online at registeryourninja.com and have the product on hand when you call.
ONE (1) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
The One (1) Year Limited Warranty applies to purchases made from authorized retailers of SharkNinja Operating LLC. Warranty coverage applies to the original owner and to the original product only and is not transferable.
SharkNinja warrants that the unit shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase when it is used under normal household conditions and maintained according to the requirements outlined in the Owner’s Guide, subject to the following conditions and exclusions:
What is covered by this warranty?
- The original unit and/or non-wearable parts deemed defective, in SharkNinja’s sole discretion, will be repaired or replaced up to one (1) year from the original purchase date.
- In the event a replacement unit is issued, the warranty coverage ends six (6) months following the receipt date of the replacement unit or the remainder of the existing warranty, whichever is later. SharkNinja reserves the right to replace the unit with one of equal or greater value.
What is not covered by this warranty?
- Normal wear and tear of wearable parts (such as blending vessels, lids, blades, blender bases, etc.), which require regular maintenance and/or replacement to ensure the proper functioning of your unit, are not covered by this warranty. Replacement parts are available for purchase at ninjaaccessories.com.
- Any unit that has been tampered with or used for commercial purposes.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, negligent handling, failure to perform required maintenance (e.g., failure to keep the well of the motor base clear of food spills and other debris), or damage due to mishandling in transit.
- Consequential and incidental damages.
- Defects caused by repair persons not authorized by SharkNinja. These defects include damages caused in the process of shipping, altering, or repairing the SharkNinja product (or any of its parts) when the repair is performed by a repair person not authorized by SharkNinja.
- Products purchased, used, or operated outside North America.
How to get service
If your appliance fails to operate properly while in use under normal household conditions within the warranty period, visit ninjakitchen.com/support for product care and maintenance self-help. Our Customer Service Specialists are also available at 1-877-646-5288 to assist with product support and warranty service options, including the possibility of upgrading to our VIP warranty service options for select product categories. So we may better assist you, please register your product online at registeryourninja.com and have the product on hand when you call.
SharkNinja will cover the cost for the customer to send in the unit to us for repair or replacement. A fee of $20.95 (subject to change) will be charged when SharkNinja ships the repaired or replacement unit.
How to initiate a warranty claim
You must call 1-877-646-5288 to initiate a warranty claim. You will need the receipt as proof of purchase. We also ask that you register your product online at registeryourninja.com and have the product on hand when you call, so we may better assist you. A Customer Service Specialist will provide you with return and packing instruction information.
How state law applies
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state. Some states do not permit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
SharkNinja Operating LLC
US: Needham, MA 02494
CAN: Ville St-Laurent, QC H4S 1A7
Illustrations may differ from actual products. We are constantly striving to improve our products, therefore the specifications contained herein are subject to change without notice.
NINJA and PRO EXTRACTOR BLADES are registered trademarks of SharkNinja Operating LLC. For SharkNinja U.S. patent information, visit sharkninja.com/uspatents/
© 2021 SharkNinja Operating LLC
PRINTED IN CHINA
|Ninja User Guide|
- Blenders, cookers, indoor grills, ovens, & coffee makers. Shark Logo Ninja Logo Ninja Logo
- Ninja®️ Kitchen Customer Support | Product FAQs, Manuals, Tips, Videos & more Shark Logo Ninja Logo Ninja Logo
- Ninja®️ Replacement Parts & Accessories | Official Coffee Maker, Slow Cooker & Blender Parts and Accessories Shark Logo Ninja Logo Ninja Logo
- Ninja® Trademark
- Blades® Trademark