Mpow EM18 / BH391A
We are appreciated for purchasing our Mpow EM18. This guide contains instructions for setting up and using your Mpow EM18 easily.
Power ON/ OFF
How To Pair
- Slide the side button to “ON”. then wait for 3 seconds or so. it will automatically enter into pairing mode in which the LED light will flash red and blue alternately. Then select “Mpow EM18” on your device.
- When the headset has connected with one device. simply keep pressing the MFB button for 3-5 seconds or so. it will automatically enter into pairing mode again in which the LED light will flash red and blue alternately. Then select “Mpow EM18” on your device
Volume Control / Music Control
Play/ Pause/ Answer/ Hang Up/ Redial/ Reject/ Siri / Mute
- Please fully charge it if it was going to lay idle for a long time and place it in a cool and dry place. Please recharge it each 2 months for storage.
- Please fully charge it for the first use.
Correct Disposal of This Product
( Waste Electrical& Electronic Equipment )
This Marking shown on the product or its literature indicate that it should not be disposed with other household wastes at the end of its working life.
To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate this from other types of wastes and recycle it response to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources Household user should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product or their local government office. for details of where and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling.
Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contact This product should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions
(1 ) This device may not cause harmful interference. and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment.
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!