Mpow Bluetooth Headset
EVA bag ×1
Difference sizes earplugs ×3
Memory cotton earplugs ×1
USB line ×1
User manual ×1
- + volume key
- MFB Key
- – volume key
- LED indicator
- Charging jack
Bluetooth Standard : V4.1
Wireless profile : Headset, Handsfree, A2DP, AVRCP
Operating Range : 10m
Standby Time : 220hrs
Charging Time : 1.5hrs
Talk /Playing Time : 7hrs
Charging Voltage : DC 5V
Battery Capacity : 100mAh/3.7V
Function and Operation
Power On : Long press the MFB button for 3 seconds in the shutdown state.
Power Off : Long press the MFB button for 3 seconds in the boot state with the red indicator light flashing 3times and goes off.
Answer / Hang Up / Reject Phone
Short press the MFB button or use the phone key to answer Short press the MFB button or use the phone key to hang up Long press the MFB button for 1 seconds to reject when incoming call ringing
Redial the Dialed Number
Double press the MFB button for voice dialing when connected
Volume Up / Down/ Next/ Last song
Short press “+”the volume increase, Long press“+” for 2 seconds will turn to next song
Short press “-” the volume decrease, Long press“-“ for 2 seconds will turn to last song
Play / Pause/Answer
Short press the MFB button to pause and press again to play when playing song
Short press the MFB button to answer when call ringing and press again to hang up when calling
Clear Pairing Information
Long Press the MFB button until the blue light flashing 3 times when charging
Charging the headset
You must fully charge the headset before using the headset in first time.
- Connect the USB charging cable to the USB charge port of the headset.
- The red light will turn on when charging.
- The blue light turn on when charging completed.
- Long press the MFB button for 5 seconds until the red and blue light start flashing alternately in the shutdown state, and it will automatically enter the pairing mode.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function of your phone or other devices, search the Bluetooth devices and select “Mpow Flame ” to connect.
- Enter the code “0000” if needed.
Remark: It will connect to the last paired smart device automatically when it’s turned on next time .Please make sure the Bluetooth function of your smart device is turned on before turn on the headset.
Connect two Bluetooth device at the same time
- Pair the Bluetooth headset to the first phone.
- After a successful pairing, turn off the headset, turn off the headset, and also turn off the Bluetooth function of the first phone.
- Pair the Bluetooth headset to the second phone.
- After a successful pairing, turn on the Bluetooth headset of the first phone, Select the “MPOW Flame” and click connect.
- Two phone will both be connected to the headset at the same time.
Correct disposal of this product
(Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment)
This marking shown on the product or its literature, indicates that it should not be disposed with other household wastes at the end of its working life.
To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate this from other types of wastes and recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.
Household user should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product or their local government office for details of where and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling. Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contract. This product should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!