Mpow Crescent BH028A
We are appreciated for purchasing our Mpow Crescent This guide contains instructions for setting up and using your Mpow Crescent easily.
Power ON / OFF
Haw To Pair
Turn on the Power switch of the earphone, then press and hold the Multifunction button (MFB) for 3-4 s to enter the pairing mode. Search and complete pairing on your smartphone
Step 1. Press the pre-installed eartip, and then rotate it anticlockwise to loosen , next pull it out
Step 2. Choose another eartip which suits your ear canal, and make sure the snap-fit position of the eartip is aligned with the installation port, next rotate it clockwise. When the eartip can not be pulled out it means that you assemble them successfully.
Volume Control / Music Control
Play /Pause/ Answer /Hang Up/Reject/ Redial
Clear Pairing Information / Mute
Operation is subject to the following three conditions:
(1 ) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) This device must accept any interference received. including interference that may cause undesired operation.
(3) This device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
Note: this equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception. which can be determined by timing the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures :
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio /TV technician for help
- Please full charge it if it was going to lay idle for a long time and place It in a cool and dry place. Please recharge it each 2 months for storage.
- Please full charge it for the first use