Mobase Electronics MBECFOB2211 Transmitter Smart Key User Manual
Model : MBECFOB2211
3.1 ITEM : FOB LF system
– This system is IBU and inculdes RKE.
– RKE in SMK system is intended for auto door lock or unlock or TRUNK in vehicle.
– This SMK system is to be installde on motor vehicles as *OE item.
*OE : Original Equipment.
*IBU : Intergrated Body control Unit
*RKE : Remote Keyless Entry.
3.2 SYSTEM CONSTRUCTION
3.2.1 SYSTEM IN VEHICLE
① When the lamp of “B+” is ‘On’, it means that power is supplied.
② When the SSB is pressed in position of INT1 ANT Switch on,
it means a start-up function that ACC_RLY and IGN1_RLY lamp is ‘On'(SSB_SW1, SW_2 ‘On’).
③ When the SSB is pressed repeatively, ACC_RLY and IGN1_RLY is ‘On’ and ‘Off’, repeatively.
* It shows the status of operation through the lamp used.
FCC warning statement:
λ. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
- Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the authority to operate equipment.
- This device and its antenna must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
- End-users and installers must be provided with antenna installation instructions and transmitter operating conditions for satisfying RF exposure compliance.
FCC/ IC RF Radiation Exposure Statement:
This equipment complies with FCC/ISED radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 15cm between the radiator & your body.
This device complies with FCC/ ISED radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. IC warning statement:
RSS-Gen Issue 4 8.4
This device complies with Industry Canada’s licence-exempt RSSs. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause interference; and (2) This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Industry Canada ICES-003 Compliance Label:
This device and its antenna(s) must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Documents / Resources
|Mobase Electronics MBECFOB2211 Transmitter Smart Key [pdf] User Manual|
MBECFOB2211, NYOMBECFOB2211, FOB LF system, MBECFOB2211 Transmitter Smart Key, Transmitter Smart Key