JBL Go2 User Manual
1. What’s in the box
1. Bluetooth connection
2. Music control
6. LED indication
JBL GO 2 is IPX7 waterproof.
IMPORTANT: To ensure that the JBL GO 2 is waterproof, please remove all cable connections and tightly close the cap; exposing the JBL GO 2 to liquids without doing so may result in permanent damage to the speaker. And do not expose JBL GO 2 to water while charging, as doing so may result in permanent damage to the speaker or power source.
IPX7 waterproof is defined as the speaker can be immersed in water up to 1m for up to 30 minutes.
• Bluetooth version: 4.1
• Bluetooth Profile: A2DP v1.2 AVRCP v1.5 HFP v1.6, HSP v1.2
• Transducer: 1 x 40mm
• Rated power: 3W
• Frequency response: 180Hz – 20kHz
• Signal-to-noise ratio: 80dB
• Battery type: Lithium-ion polymer (3.7V, 730mAh)
• Battery charge time: 2.5Hours
• Music playing time: up to 5 hours (varies by volume level and audio content)
• Bluetooth transmitter power: 0~4dBm
• Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2402~2480MHz
• Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK/DQPSK/8DPSK
• Dimensions: 71.2 x 86.0 x 31.6 (mm)
• Weight: 130g
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Questions about your JBL Go 2 ? Post in the comments!
Download JBL Go2 Manual [PDF]