ONE HAND CARRY
LEGENDARY JBL SOUND
BLUETOOTH AUDIO STREAMING
This device supports Bluetooth audio streaming. To connect your device:
- Turn on Bluetooth on your source device.
- Press the BLUETOOTH PAIR BUTTON (M).
- Find JBL EON ONE on your device and select.
- The BLUETOOTH LED (K) will change from blinking to solid-state.
- Enjoy your audio!
POWER IT ON
- Confirm the Power Switch (S) is in the OFF position.
- Connect the supplied power cord to the Power Receptacle (H) on the rear of the speaker.
- Connect the power cord to an available power outlet.
- Flip on the Power Switch (S); the Power LED (I) and the Power LED on the front of the speaker will illuminate.
PLUGIN THE INPUTS
- Turn the Channel Volume Controls (E) and Master Volume Control (L) all the way to the left before connecting any inputs.
- Connect your device(s) via the input jacks provided and/or Bluetooth.
- If CH1 or CH2 input is being used, select MIC or LINE via Mic/Line Button (F).
SET OUTPUT LEVEL
- Set the level for the inputs using the Channel Volume Controls (E) . A good starting point is to set the pot(s) at 12 o’clock.
- Slowly turn the Master Volume Control (L) to the right until the desired volume is reached.
Please visit jblpro.com/eonone for complete documentation.
JBL Professional 8500 Balboa Blvd. Northridge, CA 91329 USA
© 2016 Harman International Industries, Incorporated
Documents / Resources
|JBL EON One All-in-One Linear-Array P.A. System with 6-Channel Mixer [pdf] User Guide|
EON One All-in-One Linear-Array P.A. System with 6-Channel Mixer