JBL SB261 Cinema 2.1 Channel Soundbar User Guide
Before using this product, read the safety sheet carefully.
In the Box
Power cord quantity and plug type vary by regions.
The subwoofer and the soundbar will be paired automatically
when both are powered on.
5 V 500 mA (For Service only)
- Power supply: 100 – 240V~, 50/60Hz
- Total maximum power (Max. @THD 1%): 220 W
- Soundbar maximum output power (Max. @THD 1%): 2 x 52 W
- Subwoofer maximum power (Max. @THD 1%): 116 W
- Standby consumption: 0.5 W
- Soundbar transducer: 2 x (48 x 90) mm racetrack driver + 2 x 1.25″ tweeter
- Subwoofer transducer: 5.25″, wireless sub
- Max SPL: 82dB
- Frequency response : 40Hz – 20KHz
- Operating temperature: 0°C – 45°C
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- Bluetooth frequency range: 2402 – 2480MHz
- Bluetooth maximum power: 0dBm
- Bluetooth modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK
- 2.4G wireless frequency range: 2400 – 2483MHz
- 2.4G wireless maximum power: 3dBm
- 2.4G wireless modulation: FSK
- Soundbar dimensions (W x H x D) : 900 x 67 x 63 mm / 35.4” x 2.6” x 2.5”
- Soundbar weight: 1.65 kg
- Subwoofer dimensions (W x H x D) : 170 x 345 x 313 mm / 6.7” x 13.6” x 12.3”
- Subwoofer weight: 5 kg
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby, Dolby Audio and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
Documents / Resources
|JBL SB261 Cinema 2.1 Channel Soundbar [pdf] User Guide|
SB261, Cinema 2.1 Channel Soundbar