Portable Power Generator
24 hrs Service: [email protected]
GOLABS R300 Portable Power Station
No worries about outside of short of power anymore. With GOLABS portable power station solar generator, you can easily stay charged while on the go. No worries about sudden power cuts anymore. No worries about outdoor dark nights anymore. LABS Power Station offers you a great power supply and confidence in the wild!
A. The specifications and the pictures in this manual are for reference only.
B. The product is only used for emergency situations, it cannot replace the standard AC power for household appliances or digital products.
C. Actual AC outlet and AC adapter would be different depending on the locations of the customer.
Get to know your product
Charging Your Product
If the ambient temperature is too high or the battery temperature is higher than 53 °C due to continuous high-power discharge, the product cannot be charged. When the battery temperature is less than 50 °C, the charging function will automatically resume.
LCD Battery Display
There are 5 segments to the battery, approximating 20% – 40% -60% -80% – 100% capacity. As you use your product, segments will disappear from the display, indicating the remaining charge. When charging your product you will notice a battery segment blinking at a 1-second interval status. Once your product is fully charged, all battery segments will be lit and remain solid.
Charge Through Solar Panel
- Place your solar panel where it will get as much strong direct sunlight as possible.
- Connect the output port of the solar panel with the input port of the product to start charging. You will know the product is being charged when the LCD display indicators blink. The product is fully charged when all battery indicators stop blinking and remain solid.
The actual charging efficiency can vary widely depending on weather, ambient temperature, sunlight’s strength, the angle that the solar panels face to the straight sunlight, and other factors. The maximum output voltage of the solar panel should not exceed 22V. In order to ensure solar charging efficiency, it is recommended to use solar panels with an open circuit output voltage of 18-22V.
Charge Through AC Adapter
Plug the original adapter into the machine’s DC input port and you will see the battery indicators on the screen blink.
- The product is fully charged when all battery indicators stop blinking and remain solid. After the product is fully charged, please unplug the AC wall charger in time.
- Usually, it takes about 9 hours to fully charge the machine using the original power adapter.
- When you charge your power station by the DC INPUT port, the PD 60W port cannot output.
Charge Through Your Car
- Plug the original car charger into the cigarette lighter socket of your 12V car, and then pluginto the DC input port of the machine.
- The original car charger features 10A protector tube to protect your car
- You will know the machine is being charged when the battery indicators blink.
To avoid car battery power loss, you should charge this product through your car cigarette lighter only when your car engine is started. This function is for 12V car ONLY.
Protection mode (DC input)
A. Due to the different models of your car, it may not be full,
B. Under-voltage protection: The power generator can’t be charged if the voltage of your car is too low
Charge by PD mode
Plug your PD charger into the PD 60W IN/OUT Dock.
Using Your Product
- Long press the power button for 3 seconds to turn the machine on.
- Press the AC button to turn on the AC function(The AC icon will display on the screen at the same time.) Press the AC button again to turn off the AC function when nouse.
- Press the DC button to turn on the DC function. Press the DC button again to turn off the DC function when no use. The DC function will automatically shut down after 30 seconds without load.
- Press the USB button to turn on the USB function. Press the USB button again to turn off the USB function when no use. The USB function will automatically shut down after 30 seconds without load.
- Press this button to turn on the light, strong mode,
- Press this button again to change the light mode into SOS.
- Press the button again to change the light mode into flash mode.
- Press the button again to turn off the light.
Warning! DO NOT stare the light straight!
USB Output Function
When two USB-A ports and type-C ports (PD 30W) use two of them simultaneously, the three ports can only output 5V/ 5.5A in total.
- These two DC5521 (5 5mm in diameter) 12v ports offer a max 10 A output current and automatically distributing max current according to the externally connected devices to ensure the shortest charging time.
- Each of the DCS521 ports can be connected with a cigarette lighter (power requires no more than 100W).
When the product’s AC, DC, and USB output at the same time, and the total battery current is greater than 38A, after 5 minutes of operation, the product’s buzzer will alarm, and the LCD screen will display the fault code E11. If the alarm continues for more than 30 seconds, it has not been cleared. The product will forcibly turn off the DC output to reduce the total output current of the battery and ensure the safety of the product, When the DC output is turned off due to overload, please do not force it to turn on again by pressing the button. When the battery voltage is less than 11.6V, the DC output function will be forcibly closed, and it needs to be charged to release it.
Protection mode (DC outputs)
Short circuit protection when short-circuit occurs to the external devices, the machine starts beeping and stops charging
- Plug the power cable of AC appliance into the AC outlet of the machine. Press the power button to enter AC mode.
- Make sure the power of the connected AC appliance is less than 300 W
When there is no operation, the LCD screen backlight will automatically become dim after 2 minutes. When the machine is not working, it will automatically shut down. When the battery voltage is less than 11.6V, the AC output function will be forcibly closed, and it needs to be charged to release. The AC output is automatically closed after 8 hours of inactivity. When not in use, please turn off the AC power.
Protection mode: (AC output)
- This product has under-voltage protection, overload protection, short circuit protection. The overtemperature protection adopts a double isolation circuit, which is safe, reliable, and efficient.
- When overload, overtemperature, or short circuit occurs, this machine will start beeping and the AC icon on the screen will flash, and then the machine automatically shuts down to ensure safety.
|Pack Capacity||299 Wh(12.8V/23.4Ah)|
|Lifecycles||2000 Cycles to 80% Capacity|
|Battery Maintenance||Charge Every 5-7 Months|
|USB Port(Output)||2* 3.0 5V/3A;9V/2A;12V/1.5A|
|USB-C Port(Output)||5V/3A;9V/3A;12V/2. 25A; 151 12:1: 20V/1. 5A|
|USB–C Port(Output/Input)||5V/3A:9V/3A;12V/3A;15V/3:1; 20V/ 3A|
|AC Port(Output)||110V 300W Pure Sine Wave|
|Charging Port (Input 5.5mm)||Adapter: DC 15V/3.2A
Solar Panel: 5–22V
|Operating Usage Temp||-10°C-40°C|
Cold Weather Usage
Cold temperatures (-10-10 °C) can affect the product’s battery capacity due to the chemical characteristics of the battery. If you’ll be living off-grid in sub-zero conditions, it is recommended to keep your product in an insulated cooler, and connected to a power source (12V car/AC adapter/solar panel). The natural heat generated by the product contained in an insulated cooler will keep battery capacity at its highest level.
Disposal And Recycle
This product should not be disposed of along with the household waste. Please dispose or recycle this product and the battery inside according to the local rules and regulations.
- This product has an internal, non-removable, LiFePO4 Rechargeable battery. Do not attempt to remove the battery, as you may damage the device.
- The battery can be charged and recharged over 2000 times.
- Do not short-circuit the product. To avoid short-circuiting, keep the product away from all metal objects
- Do not heat the product, or dispose of it in fire, water, or other liquids. Keep it away from the high ambient temperature. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight.
- Keep the product away from humid, dusty places
- Do not disassemble or reassemble this product.
- Do not drop, place heavy objects on, or allow a strong impact on this product.
- This product is not intended to be used by a person with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities.
- Please keep this product away from children.
- Do not cover the product with towels, clothing, and another item.
- Do not overcharge this product.
- When fully charged, disconnect the product from the power source immediately.
- If you are not going to use this product for a long time, please disconnect the cable before storing it away.
- To charge some portable electronic devices, you may need to set those devices in charge mode first. Refer to the corresponding user manual of those devices for confirmation.
|E01||DC output||current||protection||E02 DC output||short circuit||protection|
|E03||AC output||overload, over-temperature, under-voltage||protection, etc|
|E04||PD (bidirectional) output short circuit||E05 PCBA high temperature|
|E06||PCBA low temperature||E07 UVP|
|E08||USBA/PD (unidirectional) output protection|
|E09||DC charging COVP protection||El 0 BAT OTP||Ell BAT Ocp|
Pure Sine Wave Output
This product generates a pure sine wave, which is compatible with AC electric appliance that works with a Sinusoidal waveform (power <300W). However, the product is only used for emergency situations. It cannot replace the standard DC or AC power supply for household appliances or digital products.
1 x 299Wh Portable Power Generator
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Car Charger
1 x MC4 Solar Charging Cable
1 x User Manual
Our company provides customers with a warranty of 12 months from the date of purchase.
24 hrs Service: [email protected].
Documents / Resources
|GOLABS Portable Power Generator [pdf] User Manual|
Portable Power Generator, R300