dahua CTXTEST02 Bullet Network Camera User Guide
1 Operating with DMSS
Make sure that there are no obstacles and electromagnetic interference between the device and the router for best possible wireless performance.
Step 1 Add the device.
- Tap + button on the upper-right corner of the DMSS home page to scan the QR code on the camera. If your DMSS fails to scan the QR code, tap Manually enter SN.
- Select Wireless Camera.
Step 2 Configure the device hotspot.
If you connect the device with Ethernet cable, please jump to Step4 directly.
- Make sure that the device is connect to power and enable device hotspot, and then click Next.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings of your mobile phone, connect hotspot named DAP-xxxxxxxx.
- Create the username and password for the device and then tap Next.
Step 3 Configure the Wi-Fi.
Select your Wi-Fi network from SSID list and then enter the password.
Step 4 Configure the device information.
- Create the device name and password.
- Set the time zone and then click Done.
2.1 Packing List
- The tool required for the installation such as electric drill is not provided in the package.
- The operation manual and related tool information are contained in the disk or the QR code.
2.3 Installing Camera
2.3.1 Installation Method
2.3.2 Installing SD Card
- SD card slot is available on select models.
- Disconnect the power before installing or removing the SD card.
Press the reset button for 10 seconds to reset the device.
2.3.3 Attaching Camera
- Make sure that the mounting surface is strong enough to hold at least three times the weight of the camera and bracket.
- Remove the protective film after finishing installation.
Figure 2-6 Cable going through the mounting surface
2.3.4 (Optional) Installing Waterproof Connector
This part is needed only when a waterproof connector comes with the camera and the camera is used outdoors.
2.3.5 Adjusting Lens Angle
ZHEJIANG DAHUA VISION TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. Address: No.1199 Bin’an Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou, P. R. China I Website: www.dahuasecurity.com I Postcode: 310053 Email: [email protected] I Fax: +86-571-87688815 I Tel: +86-571-87688883
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Documents / Resources
|dahua CTXTEST02 Bullet Network Camera [pdf] User Guide|
CTXTEST02 Bullet Network Camera, CTXTEST02, Bullet Network Camera