- BRAND: Continuus
- COMPATIBLE DEVICES: Television
- CONNECTIVITY TECHNOLOGY: Infrared
- BATTERY DESCRIPTION: 2 AAA batteries
- MAXIMUM RANGE: 50 Feet
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 5 x 2.25 x 0.9 inches
- ITEM WEIGHT: 2.25 ounces
- OTHER DISPLAY FEATURES: Wireless
- DEVICE INTERFACE – PRIMARY: Buttons
- BATTERIES: 2 AA batteries
- BUTTONS: 6
The EasyMote is the ideal solution to a modern problem, as well as the ideal present for seniors, carers, loved ones, or anyone of any age who has low or impaired vision. The EasyMote allows the user to control their cable box and television in the quickest and most convenient way possible. According to the newest data from Nielson’s rating gurus, seniors watch the most television of any age group, clocking in at more than 5 hours each day. With this easy control, they will be able to watch TV with minimal problems. Imagine a remote with fewer buttons and a more straightforward, user-friendly interface. EasyMote is the remote for you! The quick and easy setup may be completed in three steps and takes only a few seconds. Along with your fresh new easy mote, you’ll find an easy to follow set up guide in the packing. With this easy and practical solution, you can sit back, relax, and enjoy watching TV in under a minute.
The EasyMote’s lightweight and small design makes it a great addition to any home, nursing home, hotel, or hospital. The EasyMote allows you to access your TV and cable box without being confused by the extra buttons found on modern remote controls.
HOW TO PROGRAM
Release the device button (TV, VCR, CBL/SAT, or DVD) when the indicator light begins to flash, then press and release the ON/OFF button twice. For each device (TV, VCR, CBL/SAT, or DVD), repeat the process. Now you should be able to use Master Power.
HOW TO RESET
- Remove the batteries by opening the battery compartment cover.
- For three seconds, press and hold the Power button.
- Close the battery compartment cover and re-insert the batteries.
HOW TO GET THE REMOTE TO WORK
- Check to see if any of the remote buttons are stuck.
- Reset the remote control.
- The remote control terminals should be cleaned.
- Replace the batteries with new ones.
- Restart the TV by pressing the power button.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do you programme a universal remote controller manually?.
Turn on your television or another device that you want to control. On the remote, simultaneously press and hold the DEVICE and POWER buttons. Release both buttons after the power button illuminates. Press and hold the Power button on the remote for 2 seconds while pointing it at the TV or other device.
- How do you programme a universal remote manually?
Turn on your television or other device that you want to control. Using the remote, press and hold the DEVICE and POWER buttons at the same time. Wait for the power button to turn on before releasing both presses. Press the Power button on the remote while pointing it at the TV or another device and wait 2 seconds.
- What is the code for my TV remote?
Call the manufacturer of your remote and see if they can provide you with the numbers you require. Have the complete list of codes emailed to you. Make sure you notify the manufacturer whatever type of remote you have. On the inside of the battery clasp is the model number.
- What is the best way to tell if a universal remote will work with my television?
Your universal remote should function with your smart TV as long as it contains an Infrared sensor (or whatever connection type your remote uses, such as Bluetooth or Wi-Fi).
- What is the One for All remote’s magic key?
Set up your ONE FOR ALL 5 with the MAGIC key. The POWER key on your original remote control does the same function. The TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, and AMP keys are used to control the home entertainment equipment.
- Is it possible to set up a universal remote without the original?
Because universal remote controls aren’t brand specific, you can programme them and use them with practically any gadget model from almost any electronics company. Most universal remote controls function with numerous devices, including your television, cable box, and other peripherals like DVD players and streaming gadgets.
- Why isn’t my Universal remote functioning properly?
Replace the batteries first. Even if the lights on the remote control are on, the remote control may not work correctly due to poor batteries. Step 2: If your remote control isn’t controlling your personal gadgets, you can reconfigure it to do so.
- What is the purpose of a universal remote?
TV remote controllers work in a similar fashion, although they use infrared light instead (or IR for short). The remote control has a fast-flashing LED light that emits a message that is picked up by the television. The transmitter is the remote, and the receiver is the television.
- Do universal remote controls work with non-smart televisions?
Universal remote apps are commonly accessible for Android and iOS, but check to see if your phone has an IR blaster before downloading any software. Because non-smart TVs lack wireless connections, this allows your phone to smoothly connect to them.
- Is it possible to link any remote to any TV?
The good news is that every TV sold today can be controlled with a universal remote. You could buy a device-specific remote from your TV maker to replace your TV’s remote, but this could be costly and unnecessary.