Apple AirTag Leather Key Ring
- FORM FACTOR:Case
- BRAND: Apple
- MATERIAL: Leather
APPLE Air Tag helps in finding the lost products. You can find your keys just by looking into your phone. The leather key ring is made with care from the highest quality materials. The European leather is delicately tanned and comfortable to the touch, while the stainless steel is both striking and sturdy. It also fits firmly over your AirTag, so there’s no risk of it falling out. AirTag is available for purchase separately.
How to use
- The AirTag is similar to the Tile tag in that one of the little devices can be clipped to keys, a bag, or anything else using a separate keychain.
- The tag can also be placed into a wallet or purse without the keychain.
- The AirTag interacts with the Find My app and may be associated with items like your iPhone.
- The “Find my iPhone” app shows you the exact location of the Air Tag.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the purpose of Apple AirTags?
Apple published the Tracker Detect app for Android in December, allowing you to search for and track items that are compatible with Apple’s Find My network, such as AirTags. AirTags were also supposed to make a noise if they were away from their owners after three days, according to Apple.
- Is AirTag compatible with Apple?
Each AirTag is displayed on a map in the Find My app, just like other Apple devices, so you can see where it is. AirTags use Bluetooth to connect to your iOS and macOS devices. Each AirTag contains an U1 chip, which allows you to see its precise location indoors or outside if it’s close, or its last known location if it’s not.
- What is the lifespan of an apple AirTag?
Depending on how much you use your AirTag, the battery should last for about a year. A new CR2032 lithium coin battery can be used to replace the old one. To change the battery, remove the silver cap from the AirTag, swap the batteries, and reinstall the cap.
- Why did my iPhone display an AirTag notification?
An AirTag, AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, or a third-party Find My network accessory could be the culprit. It’s possible that an item you’re borrowing has an AirTag or Find My network attachment attached to it, or that you’ll see this notice if you borrow someone else’s AirPods.
- How far can AirTag follow you?
Tiles come in a wider variety of shapes and sizes than AirTags, and you can summon your phone from the Tile as well as the other way around. However, their range is limited to roughly 30 feet, whereas AirTags’ range is virtually limitless as long as someone with an iPhone is close
- Is it necessary to have an iPhone in order to utilize AirTag?
To utilize AirTags, you don’t require an iPhone with the U1 chip (iPhone 11 or iPhone 12). If you do have one, though, you can use a feature known as Precision Finding. It uses the accelerometer, cameras, and other sensors to guide you to your tag’s exact location.
- Is AirTag equipped with GPS?
AirTags lack a built-in GPS system and instead rely on adjacent Apple devices’ location data via broadcasting a continuous Bluetooth signal that can be viewed by the tag’s owner.
- Is it true that Apple AirTags are waterproof?
They are NOT waterproof, as are all other Apple goods, but they are water resistant, which means they can tolerate minor splashes but should not be submerged in water if your dog went swimming with an AirTag.
- What is Apple AirTag and how does it function for dogs?
AirTags are little tiles that may be attached to backpacks, wallets, or keychains to make them instantly discoverable on Apple’s Find My App. Simply register the AirTag in the app, identify it as yours, and Apple Maps will show you its precise location within a few feet.
- Is AirTag compatible with the iPhone SE?
iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation or later), iPad Air 2 or later, or iPad mini 4 or later with iPadOS 14.5 or later, or iPhone SE, iPhone 6s or later, or iPod touch (7th generation) with iOS 14.5 or later.