anslut 019934 Strip Light LED
Jula reserves the right to make changes. For latest version of operating instructions, see www.jula.com
- Read these instructions carefully before installation and use, and save them for future reference.
- The product is not dimmable.
- Disconnect the power supply before installation.
- The product is only intended for indoor use in dry areas. Damp areas and outdoor environments require products with a higher protection rating.
- Never modify the product or any of its parts in any way – risk of personal injury or material damage.
- The product is intended for lights with 2- pin IEC approved G13 standard sockets.
- The product should be installed by an authorised electrician in accordance with the relevant electrical safety regulations.
New installations and extensions to existing systems should always be carried out by an authorised electrician. If you have the necessary experience and knowledge
(otherwise contact an electrician), you can replace power switches and wall sockets, fit plugs, extension cords and light sockets. Incorrect installation can result in fatal injury and the risk of fire.
- Rated voltage 230 V ~ 50 Hz
- Output 22 W
- Socket G13
- Tube type T8
- Energy class E
- Colour temperature 4000 K
- Luminous flux 2640 lm
- Power factor 0.9
- Colour rendering index 80
- Life span 30000 h
- On/Off 12500 times
AFTER INSTALLATION IN LIGHTS WITH CHOKE COIL
Conventional T8 strip light S = Starter.
LED strip light
Replace the starter with the LED fuse. F = LED fuse.
AFTER INSTALLATION IN LIGHTS WITH ELECTRONIC ACTUATOR
Conventional T8 strip light A = Electronic actuator.
LED strip light
- Remove the electronic actuator (B) as shown in the figure below.
- Connect a direct wire between pin 2 and 3 on the light.
- Connect pin 1 to the mains phase (L) and pin 4 to neutral (N).
B = Electronic actuator.
PRODUCT INFORMATION SHEET
|Supplier’s name or trademark:||Anslut|
|Supplier’s address (a):||Jula AB, Julagatan, 2, 53237 Skara, SE|
|Type of light source:|
|Lighting technology used:||LED||Non-directional or directional:||NDLS|
|Light source connected to mains supply or light source not connected to mains supply:||
Connected light source (CLS):
|Colour-tuneable light source:||no||Envelope:||–|
|High luminance light source:||no|
|General product parameters:|
|Energy consumption in on-mode (kWh/1000 h)||22||Energy efficiency class||E|
|Useful luminous flux (Φuse), indicating if it refers to the flux in a sphere (360˚), in a wide cone (120˚) or in a narrow cone (90˚).||
2 640 in
|Correlated colour temperature, rounded to the nearest 100 K, or the range of correlated colour temperatures, rounded to the nearest 100 K, that can be set.||
|On-mode power (Pon), expressed in W.||
|Standby power (Psb), expressed in W and rounded to the second decimal.||
|Networked standby power (Pnet) for CLS, expressed in W and rounded to the second decimal.||
|Colour rendering index, rounded to the nearest integer, or the range of CRI-values that can be set.||
|Outer dimensions without separate control gear, lighting control parts and non-lighting control parts, if any (millimetre).||Height||28||
Spectral power distribution in the range 250 nm to 800 nm, at full load.
See image in last page
|Claim of equivalent power (c)||–||If yes, equivalent power (W)||–|
Chromaticity coordinates (x and y)
|Parameters for directional light sources:|
Peak luminous intensity (cd)
|Beam angle in degrees, or the range of beam angles that can be set|
|Parameters for LED and OLED light sources:|
|R9 colour rendering index value||5||Survival factor||0,90|
|The lumen maintenance factor||0,96|
|Parameters for LED and OLED mains light sources:|
|Displacement factor (cos φ1)||0,90||Colour consistency in McAdam ellipses||4|
|Claims that an LED light source replaces a fluorescent light source without integrated ballast of a particular wattage.||
If yes then replacement claim (W)
|Flicker metric (Pst LM)||0,0||Stroboscopic effect metric (SVM)||0,0|
- (a)”-”: not applicable;
- (b)”-”: not applicable;
Documents / Resources
|anslut 019934 Strip Light LED [pdf] Instruction Manual|
019934, Strip Light LED, 019934 Strip Light LED