anko Metal Cube Unit
Metal Cube Unit Assembly Instruction
WARNING: DO NOT STAND, SIT OR LEAN ON THE PRODUCT. DO NOT KNOCK OR DRAG THE PRODUCT.
DO NOT USE THE PRODUCT UNLESS ALL ARE FIRMLY SECURED. USE ONLY ON A FLAT SURFACE.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE WARNINGS COULD RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY.
MAXIMUM LOADING WEIGHT PER CUBE: 1KG
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: WIPE CLEAN WITH A DAMP CLOTH. DO NOT USE ABRASIVE MATERIALS AND
SOLVENTS. CHECK AND TIGHTEN ALL PARTS REGULARLY.-STORE IN A DRY PLACE. FOR INDOOR USE ONLY.
User instructions for wall fixing:It is strongly recommended that this product is permanently fixed to the wall.Please seek professional advice if you are in doubt of what fixing device to use.Regularly check that the wall fixing are securely maintained.Stability of tall items may be affected by thick pile carpet or uneven floors. Do not place unanchored televisions on furniture.Caution: for your safety when attaching the wall fixing , please note the following:Check any electrical wires or plumbing inside the wall before drilling any holes (if you are unsure please seek professional advice from a qualified tradesperson)
- STEP 1. On the floor, attach four connectors (B) to four corners of a wire grid panel (A) as shown.
- STEP 2. Add three grid panels (A) by sliding into slots as shown.
- STEP 3. Add top panel with connectors as shown.
- STEP 4. Insert three grid panels (A) into slots.
- STEP 5. Add top panel with connectors as shown.
- STEP 6. Two finished cubes should look like this. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until all eight cubes are assembled.
CHECK ALL CONNECTORS TIGHTEN ONCE ASSEMBLY IS COMPLETED
Documents / Resources
|anko Metal Cube Unit [pdf] Instruction Manual|
43107575, 054, Metal Cube Unit, Cube Unit