Anker Nebula Gamepad D0421
What is Included
- Before using for the first time, charge the gamepad with the included charging cable. The LED indicator will flash red. Once fully charged, the LED indicator will turn off.
- Press and hold the HOME button for 3 seconds to power on.
The LED indicator will flash green.
Pair and Connect to Nebula Capsule II
- Open the flip-up device holder and press and hold the Android button. The LED indicator will flash green.
- To pair your gamepad with Nebula Capsule II, select one of following options. Option A: Insert the provided 2.4G nano receiver into Nebula Capsule II’s USB port.
- In Nebula Capsule Il’s (Settings] > [Remotes & Accessories) menu, select Add accessories.
The projector will begin searching for accessories.
- Press the Android button to enter Bluetooth pairing mode. Once connected, the Android LED indicator will turn solid green.
Note: You only need to pair the gamepad with Nebula Capsule 11 once. Once paired, the gamepad will automatically reconnect to your projector, and the LED indicator will turn steady.
Using the Gamepad
- Download a game from the Google Play store on the Nebula Capsule ll’s Android TV interface,
- Play the game by using navigation buttons. Button configurations are different for each game; read each game’s instructions before playing
- Press and hold the HOME button to turn off the gamepad.
Note: Due to continuous app updates and changes, some games may not work properly with this gamepad. For iPhone/iPad, the gamepad is designed to be used with iCade-compatible games only. Please search online for an updated list of these games.
- Charging voltage: 3.7V-5.2V
- Charging current: 1A-2A
- Operating humidity: 20%-80%
- Connection type: Bluetooth/2.4G WiFi
- Charging time: 2-3 hours
- Maximum operating distance: Approx. 23 ft/7m
- Battery capacity: 600 mAh
- Net weight: 7.3 oz / 206 g
This product complies with the radio interference requirements of the European Community.
Declaration of Conformity
Hereby, Anker Innovations Limited declares that this device is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 2014/53/EU. For the declaration of conformity visit: www.seenebula.com.
This product can be used across EU member states
BT Operating Frequency Range: 2402-2480 MHz,
BT Max Output Power 2dBm
The following importer is the responsible party (contact for EU matters only) Importer. Anker Technology (UK) Ltd Importer Address: Suite B, Fairgate House, 205 Kings Road, Tyseley Birmingham, B11 2AA, United Kingdom
Your product is designed and manufactured with high quality materials and components, which can be recycled and reused.
This symbol means the product must not be discarded as household waste, and should be delivered to an appropriate collection facility for recycling. Follow local rules and never dispose of the product and rechargeable batteries with normal household waste. Correct disposal of old products and rechargeable batteries helps prevent negative consequences for the environment and human health.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC Radio Frequency Exposure Statement
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in fixed/mobile exposure condition
Notice: Shielded cables
All connections to other computing devices must be made using shielded cables to maintain compliance with FCC regulations
The following importer is the responsible party.
Company Name: Fantasia Trading LLC
Address: 9155 Archibald Ave, Suite 202, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730, USA Telephone: 1-909-484-1530
For FAQs and more information, please visit: www.SeeNebula.com
+1 (800) 988 7973 (US) Mon-Fri 9:00 – 17:00 (PT)
Anker Innovations Limited
Room 1318-19, Hollywood Plaza, 610 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Read More About This User Manuals…
Questions about your Manual? Post in the